So now that most of us know...

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well most of us that were finding out know!

How is everyone feeling gender wise?

Was baby the gender you thought they would be?

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would?

Any gender disappointment?

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children?

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013
June 26th, 2013, 07:00 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is everyone feeling gender wise? I am very excited to having a baby girl. I just pray she stays a she

Was baby the gender you thought they would be?The first 8 weeks I was feeling boy then was persuaded to change my guess by dh after

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would?I didn't boohoo like I thought I would but I did have some tears

Any gender disappointment?Nope not at all

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children?Nope I will have how ever many children I am blessed with

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
June 26th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Angelgirl30's Avatar Super Mommy

How is everyone feeling gender wise? We are totally excited!!!

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? I was expecting another girl...so excited for a boy!

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? Yes

Any gender disappointment? None here what so ever!

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? No, I would still like one more!
June 26th, 2013, 07:51 PM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
How is everyone feeling gender wise? Feeling like I'll be more content after my next U/S! I'm just so shocked that it's a girl!

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? I was hoping, but didn't know.

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? Yes. I asked if she was sure...and how sure.

Any gender disappointment? Not at all!

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? Nope. We're still unsure if we'll have another or if this will be our last.

June 26th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone feeling gender wise? I'm feeling ok about it

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? No, really thought it was a boy

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? I guess, I didn't have a bad reaction

Any gender disappointment? Yes, a little. I really wanted a boy/girl set.

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? Somewhat. If it was a boy, I would have been ok with not having more kids. Now, I will probably want one more, but who knows when that will be as I would like to be married first.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy
June 26th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone feeling gender wise? I'm very satisfied with my girl/boy set of twins.

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? Yes. I dreamed of a boy first, then I dreamed of a girl, so I thought maybe it was two girls. Then I thought one of each. I definitely wouldn't have minded two girls. But I'm content with who's in there.

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? I didn't think of what my reaction would be. I just knew I wanted at least one girl. I was scared of my reaction if I didn't get one. And, when she placed the wand and said girl, I smiled so big.

Any gender disappointment? Nope. None.

Has baby's/babies' gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? Heck no. There will be no more coming out of this factory. This pregnancy has been something else. I'm 34 and can't risk another set of twins since I released two eggs for this pregnancy. I would have been disappointed to not have a daughter but I would have survived.

Introducing the Minis

Last edited by shana1979; June 26th, 2013 at 08:27 PM.
June 26th, 2013, 08:26 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone feeling ? Good

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? No, thought it would be a boy

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? No

Any gender disappointment? A little at first but am excited now

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? No, hubby still doesn't want any more kids
June 26th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy

How is everyone feeling gender wise? Feeling good. I'll be happier when its confirmed at my 20 week u/s.

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? My dreams of twins I had before trying for this pg had what I thought was twin girls.

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? I was amazed that I was right!

Any gender disappointment? I really wanted girls, but I have to come up with another name. I had one girl and one boy name.

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? Nope! It didn't matter what we got, I'm done! I went into this pg as my last and I'm getting a bonus baby out of it. I know that this is how our family should be, but I hope I won't be too overwhelmed with six. I felt like I could parent five nicely.

June 27th, 2013, 06:20 AM
AmyKC12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone feeling gender wise? Very Happy!

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? Nope, totally thought it was a girl!

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? Yes. I cried

Any gender disappointment? Nope! Just wanted healthy.

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? Nope. Still will probably only have one unless we win the lottery. Can't afford the daycare costs for two.
June 27th, 2013, 08:18 AM
MakeupMommy3's Avatar Super Mommy
How is everyone feeling gender wise? I am ok, my baby is healthy so I'm happy

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? No, I really thought it was a girl

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? Nope, I was a little disappointed but I was more embarassed that my husband and son could see that I was disappointed. I tried to hide it from them.

Any gender disappointment? a little bit for a small amount of time

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children[/B] Nope, This was the LAST baby anyway lol!
June 27th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Super Mommy
How is everyone feeling ? Great!

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? Yes! We both had a feeling it would be a girl this time.

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? yes. I would have been happy with wither gender, but had a preference for a girl.

Any gender disappointment? Not at all! Can't wait to buy girl's stuff

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? I wanted 2, and now that we'll have a boy and a girl, I feel like I won't be missing out!

June 27th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
How is everyone feeling gender wise? Great!

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? Yep! I barely even looked at girl stuff before I knew lol.

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? Yep

Any gender disappointment? Nope

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? Nope. Even though I thought it would be a boy, I honestly didn't care either way. The thing that will influence my decision is how it goes actually having two kids, not gender.

June 27th, 2013, 10:59 AM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ha Ha......This is the beauty of not finding out. I am totally content because I have no clue. :lol

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

June 27th, 2013, 11:28 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone feeling gender wise? I am so happy to be having a little boy, it's what we always wanted.

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? No!! I was 90% sure it was going to be a girl.

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? No, because I was expecting a girl. There was definitely a lot of shock, laughing, and crying involved.

Any gender disappointment? Nope!

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? No, I still only want two, and will be happy for another boy or a little girl later on.

June 27th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Veteran
How is everyone feeling gender wise?We're both very happy. I really wanted at least one girl and while we were both hoping for one boy, one girl, we've quickly switched gears and are super excited about twincesses!

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? I've always thought of the baby (when we only knew about one) as a girl, but I was actually a little secretly scared of having twin boys! I was actually surprised that it was two girls though. I just assumed we'd have at least one boy!

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? We found out at separate appointments (found out B was a girl first and then A at a later appointment) so it was a little different than I expected. I was super happy to hear that we were having at least one girl. I was maybe disappointed for a second when we found out the other was a girl too, but it was short lived!

Any gender disappointment? Just the tiniest bit, but honestly, I'm excited about having two girls now!

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? We had always said two was our limit. Since they are both girls I would say there's a slightly higher chance that we may try for a third, but I can also see us being totally happy with just these two!
June 28th, 2013, 06:00 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis

How is everyone feeling gender wise? Mostly still a lil flustered cause of our boy/girl flipflop

Was baby the gender you thought they would be? I was hoping for a girl and got one!

Did you react to the news how you thought that you would? Hahaha thats hard to say cause of our situation. I was sad when I thought it was a boy and then shocked when she turned out to be a girl

Any gender disappointment? Not anymore!

Has babies gender influenced or changed your thoughts on having any more children? I dont think so. We are still on the fence about more. I love the idea of having two girls.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search