Weekend plans?

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What are you up to this weekend?
June 28th, 2013, 05:46 AM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am soooooo excited... WE HAVE A WEEKEND AT HOME! DH and I might go to dinner and a movie tonight (it's our 10 year "dating" anniversary so good excuse to do something fun!) Tomorrow I'm hoping to rip the old carpet out of the guest room, put one more coat of paint on, and get the bed set up so we can have that room basically "done." Then I think we may have his dad come and help start the demo for our bathroom which we are gutting and completely redoing. This is a non-negotiable must have done before baby comes project! I need a shower on teh mainfloor, not the basement... sooner than later.
June 28th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Veteran
Today is girls day out with a good friend...Saturday not too sure what we're getting into and sunday possibly heading up to disney for the day
June 28th, 2013, 07:05 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
On my way to Chicago for my sil baby shower. Hope I have fun

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
June 28th, 2013, 07:12 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am hopefully going to do some stuff around the house when I get home from work tonight. Saturday I am driving down to Milwaukee to visit a friend. Sunday I am going to my husband's parents house for dinner.

Hubby works crazy hours all weekend, so I won't see him until Sunday night.
June 28th, 2013, 08:11 AM
CutlassDiva's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today was some garage sales in the neighborhood this morning, Tomorrow we have Wyatt's 3yr photos, then a grad party to go to and then out to the IL to meet up with DH for dinner (he is going to be hopefully finishing up the engine replacement so I can have a car again). also my parents are in town again this weekend to get my dad's hearing aids fitted.
Sunday is church and sending my parents off....

June 28th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Super Mommy
We are down 1 child for the next week so it is going to seem really quiet...maybe. Our oldest is taking a road trip with my parents. Anyway, today I am dropping off some forms at the new school and meeting up with an old co-worker for a play date. Then the rest of the weekend is pretty open. We may go to a parade nearby tomorrow.
June 28th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
Tomorrow morning Teegan and I will be at the library for a special show they're putting on + return/borrow new books for summer reading program.

Teegan's bday is also a day shy of a month away so I will be planning, crafting and stressing simultaneously until July 27th. plus it always helps that people don't RSVP until the day before.

And if its nice day on Sunday like its supposed to be we'll be doing some fun stuff outside. Might take Teegan to a friend's house. They just got one of those huge inflatable water slide things and gave us an open invite.

June 28th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Tonight hubby and I are going out for our anniversary (11 years tomorrow).

Then tomorrow morning the boys have tball. Hopefully getting the handrails completely sanded and restained.

Sunday we'll have church and maybe get more wood to build a 2nd swing station. I told hubby I don't want to have to change which swings the kids want up, so I want enough spots for them to have a baby swing, a regular swing, the double swing, the monkey bar, and the disc swing up all at once. I told him space wasn't an issue!!!
June 28th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure! I hope to get in a lot of sewing or at least a lot cut out! I can sew for longer than I'll be able to cut out pieces. My diaper fabric came in today.

June 29th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Super Mommy
It's a long weekend for Canadians as we celebrate Canada Day on July 1st!! Happy Canada Day!

June 29th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Erin1826's Avatar Super Mommy
It was 114 today, so I didn't leave my bedroom - the only room with A/C. The rest of the house has a swamp cooler which only cools the house about 20 degrees. I think it will be the same tomorrow. I may venture outside long enough to get in the car and drive to my mom's swimming pool. We'll see.
June 29th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Netball all day yesterday, (the kids not me lol!) Heading out to dear nieces ballet recital now

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search