ot question

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nicole B

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2013, 04:47 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
do you own a carpet cleaner? what kind do you have. I have a bissell pro heat but it don't clean as good after the first few times. looking for another good brand to try.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
July 6th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
I don't have an answer but i'll be watching this thread! My home is all hardwood floors but we did just carpet our basement and i do NOT want any stains!!!!

(and since i said that i'll definitely wind up being the first person who makes one. )

July 6th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We have a Bissell Pro Heat one and it works awesome for us. Hubby steam cleans several times a year and we are also very good about spot cleaning as soon as we see something! Plus we don't wear shoes in the house, so that cuts down on the amount of dirt that gets tracked in.
July 6th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't currently own one, but seriously need to look in to it, as I am going to have to hire one to do the loungeroom soon.

My SIL owned a Bissell, & it worked pretty well. It eventually died, but I think she got her moneys worth out of it.

Mama to -
DD15, DD14, DD12, DS10, DS5, DD2

Evelyn Isobel is here! Born - 2nd November 2013
July 6th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nope but I need one.

July 7th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was thinking about a carpet cleaner the other day. We usually just hire people to come do it (with my husbands job we know tons of people and get discounts on tons of stuff, that's how I afford maid service lol) or we rent a rug doctor. I wish we could buy a rug doc because they work so well, but I am sure it's expensive. I am glad we have hardwood floors through the downstairs, except our bedroom and then the kids rooms upstairs have carpet too but usually the dirty areas are the living room and dining room.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search