Had A Great appt!!!

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Christina642

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok at first I told the doc how I didn't like the ultrasound tech. I felt like she rushed through the whole thing. Well I got some background on her and now I'm super happy that she did my ultrasound. Ok so first of she is from Russia only moved to the states because her daughter wanted to. Well in Russia she was a cardiologist!! She decided it wasn't for her and became a radiologist. So she is really good at her job. She has been known to find things on a regular ultrasound that you can usually only find on a level 2 ultrasound. UCSF has asked her to work there many many times and she has turned them down every time because she wants to live close to her grandkids. So in other wards we are very lucky to have her up in our area!!!!

Ok so now that I feel like she did a great job. Her focusing on babys heart was just because she specialized in hearts. And Orion's heart is 100% perfect!! She put in her report that he looks to be perfect and healthy just big!! LOL So everything was great there. I did gain 9lbs in 4 weeks . So it puts my weight gain to 15 pounds so far. With everyone of my other pregnancy's I only gained 30-32 lbs. So there not worried about it.

She did confirm that they wont be changing my due date because I had an early ultrasound and that's the best way to determine Due dates. She said given my history of big babies they think I will just have another large baby.

I asked about when there going to schedule my C-section she said it will probably be the 12th because that's when the doctor that I want to do it does his scheduling. He schedules all his surgeries on WED and I will be close enough to 39 weeks so that will more than likely be the date. Unless of course I don't make it that far lol.

So it looks like this boys birthday will be 11-12-13 unless he has other planes lol. YAY

So everything is great!!!!
Lotsakids, shana1979 and Txmom4 like this.

July 12th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds great! I like the idea of 11-12-13 but I don't think I can make it that far. My DD is 11-17 according to them and 11-15 when I conceived. I don't want to risk rupturing to make that date but I am obsessed with cool birthdays, mine is 4-6-86 DD 6-3-03 Weston is 1-19-10 and I wanted it to be 1-20-10 (for 2010) but my nephew was actually born on that day.

July 12th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear you had a great appointment! See, there was nothing to worry about.

July 12th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad your appointment went well!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy
July 13th, 2013, 05:41 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad your appt went well and you got some explanation for the about the US tech! I love the idea of 11/12/13 for a date! If I end up having to have a repeat Csection, that's the date I want too!

July 13th, 2013, 07:02 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for. Great appointment

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
July 13th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It sure did feel great to know everything looked good.

July 13th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wonderful news!

July 13th, 2013, 02:10 PM
CutlassDiva's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great news that everything looks great....and how fun to have a cool birthdate

July 13th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear it went well

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3

Evelyn Isobel is here! Born - 2nd November 2013