trip update

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2013, 12:32 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All I can say is that it sucked for me but everybody else had a good time which was good. My eyes was open to some things so in the long I guess I had a good time.what was suppose to be a weekend getaway turned into a quick turnaround trip.. home safe and sound now let's see if baby let me get some sleep.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
August 3rd, 2013, 07:01 AM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
whats up? hope you were able to enjoy yourself a little bit! glad you're back safe!
August 3rd, 2013, 08:15 AM
just a little bit. It's just alot of family hostility going on that should be over this weekend hopefully.

My Ovulation Chart

August 3rd, 2013, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
you took the girls back this weekend?

hopefully, you escaped unscathed.

Introducing the Minis

August 3rd, 2013, 12:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well sorry the weekend sucked but I'm glad your home safe!

August 3rd, 2013, 01:54 PM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
Sorry things didn't go the way you wanted! Maybe do something fun just for you?

August 3rd, 2013, 02:11 PM
AmyKC12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im sorry you are stressed out. But I agree with Nicole - do something to pamper yourself!
August 3rd, 2013, 03:30 PM
we wnent down for mil surprise bday party. Overall the party itself went good. But the kids decided they are no longer happy being with us because we ae having our own baby.for the last 11 years our focus have been about them and buying them everything thing they wanted. They still get alot of stuff but not as much because we have a baby that we have to get ready for. Anyway one the girls decided to tell her dad and grandmother that we don't do anything at all for them and we only do free stuff together. They was used to going to carnivals like every other day but being pregnant I can barely go grocery shopping without hurting and being swollen from the ankles up to the knees. So anyway I guess they didn't feel sorry enough for her so she told her father that we whip her and make her bleed and we punish her by cutting her with a knife. they approached me and my husband even though she didn't have proof on her body anywhere. Of course the pregnancy hormones got the best of me and that wasn't very good. Now they felt like she was being abused with us but the family wouldn't keep them. I couldn't stand being around them a second longer so at 2:00 in the morning I rounded every body and drove home in thunder and lighting and hail. then their mom going to text me today and say she don't want her kids over here any more but she can't come get them and she want me to drop them off to their cousing 4 hours away. I wouldn't do it but I just can't any more of this stress so I am driving in the morning by myself to drop them off and just decided to be done with them for good because it has been alot of confusion going on since I became pregnant. I almost feel like its a bad thing sometimes but I am not going to let anybody take away my blessing. Even their mom been acting a little jealous even though she always say how she praying for us and all that good stuff. me and hubby are going for a couples massage and a movie on wed.

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search