Anyone nesting yet?

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By smileymom03
  • 1 Post By smileymom03
  • 1 Post By momof8lopez

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2013, 03:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I swear I did nothing but clean and organize today, and now I am exhausted!!! I took apart basically my entire walk-in closet to re-organize and ended up finding some baby stuff from when my oldest was born, but now I need to find the energy to put everything back, lol. Also, I'm pretty sure today will be the last time I am the one to clean the showers and bathtubs til this baby is born. My body just doesn't bend and reach that way anymore, so hubby or one of the kids is going to have to take over that duty for a while. I also did about 8 loads of laundry! Good thing hubby is cooking dinner, because I plan on sitting on my behind for the rest of the night!
AmyKC12 likes this.

August 3rd, 2013, 03:27 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOWZA!! You will hopefully sleep good tonight! I have had no motivation to do anything today My whole body just aches... and my shin feels like it did after I would run 8+ miles... so not sure if being on my feet all day yesterday was too much or what.

I have plenty of cleaning and organizing I could be doing... I just can't get started on anything- I'm too exhausted!
August 3rd, 2013, 03:35 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ive been doing a little bit but I am sure it will kick into high gear these upcoming weeks since I'll be be home alone after tomorrow.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
August 3rd, 2013, 04:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is the first day in a while that I've had the energy to do anything, so it was much needed. I even cleaned out underneath the bathroom sinks and took the shower curtains down to wash and re-hang. I also realized that we have way too many throw blankets and packed up a bag of them to donate. Hopefully this new surge of energy will stick around. We are very quickly outgrowing this house, and I have so much clutter that I want to get rid of. When we moved in 3 years ago the boys were 8 and almost 4, so it was easy for them to share a room, and my daughter has her own room. Now my oldest is a preteen and is wanting more and more privacy and doesn't want to share a room with a 6 year old. So, hopefully soon we can find a 4 bedroom, and then when this baby is ready he can share with my now 6 year old. I guess eventually we'll need a 5 bedroom!

August 3rd, 2013, 04:11 PM
AmyKC12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good for you!!!! It sounds like you got a TON of stuff done!! Would you mind sending some of your motivation my way. LOL!
August 3rd, 2013, 05:03 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm not, but Nate is- he's cleaning everything like a mad man. he keeps telling me to sort through her clothes because he can't cause that's girly.. i'm gonna make him help though
August 3rd, 2013, 06:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OH!!! I forgot to mention that I found the baby blanket that not only did my 3 kids, but 2 of my nephews and niece all came home from the hospital in! I am so excited! We had moved a few times since my youngest was born, and I didn't know where it was. My Grandmother passed away a year before my oldest was born, and she had bought this blanket for my oldest nephew, who is now 18. So all 3 of my sister's kids came home from the hospital in it, and my sister passed it on to me at my baby shower for my oldest. I remember I couldn't stop crying when she did, because she was the last of my Grandparents, and none of them have been alive to see my babies. It's pretty faded but still in good shape for being almost 19 years old, and one of my most treasured things
hotpinkheels likes this.

August 3rd, 2013, 06:52 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The blanket sounds so precious!! I just love things like that! My nesting is in full gear this week with cooking large dinners, baking, and cleaning like a mad woman! thing that sucks about it being so early, is when the time comes for me to "have to clean" I won't want to! I wish I had this nesting at 36+wks, not 26+, lol
ducksaresnazzy likes this.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

August 3rd, 2013, 06:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've been totally lazy the past few days! Hubby is on travel and I never sleep as soundly when he's gone, so I just feel so tired! Of course, I'm also eating junk instead of cooking real meals, so that also contributes to the tired feeling. Maybe I'll find some energy tomorrow???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search