baby weight

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By outtheblue

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2013, 06:36 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
if you had a us recently how big was baby measuring?If no us how is your fundal height measuring?
Baby is 3 pounds even.Feel like he is to big so wanted to compare him to everybody else.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
August 30th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was measuring I think between 30 and 31 at ny 30 wk appointment. So far, so good.

The way she's been going bonkers in there today, though, you'd think there were 2 in there.

August 30th, 2013, 06:55 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had an U/S yesterday to check placenta location (was low lying at 20 week U/S) and she estimated baby girl to be 2lbs 14oz at this point...I am 29 weeks today.

August 30th, 2013, 07:00 AM
kathopson1's Avatar Veteran
My baby girl is measuring small at 27 weeks she was 1pound 10 oz
August 30th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
No u/s since 20 wk.

I don't give much merit to the fundal height measurement. It can vary so much depending on your height and weight prior to pregnancy as well as how baby is laying. Additionally, if you see different drs, they won't all measuring exactly the same, every time.

I know I have had times where I supposedly shrunk and then grew a lot throughout the pregnancy.
August 30th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
At 24 weeks, Peyton was 1lb11oz and William was 1lb12oz. I go again on the 12th. It surprises me that they measure up with singletons but I guess they slow down in the later weeks.

I was measuring 6 weeks ahead at the last appt.

Introducing the Minis

Last edited by shana1979; August 30th, 2013 at 07:49 AM.
August 30th, 2013, 07:53 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
IDK how much baby weighs...I have an ultrasound tomorrow but it's an elective not at a doctor's office and they won't tell me anything "diagnostic". I wish I could know. But at my appt this morning my fundal measurement is right on target. Oh and unrelated but my midwife felt around and she thinks the baby is head down, when I was thinking breech. I think he's a really strong boxer because I thought those were kicks down there, haha.
shana1979 likes this.

August 30th, 2013, 08:33 AM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my next ultrasound isn't until october (it's a 3d one!!), but at my last measurement, i was a week ahead. that was at 25 1/2 weeks. at my last sonogram they told me she was 12 whole ounces, but that was so long ago, i think 20 weeks? she's definitely bigger now
August 30th, 2013, 08:52 AM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At 27 weeks they measured him at 2.5 pounds and said he is big. I have been told their measurements via ultrasound are very much a rough guesstimate because its hard to get an accurate weight that way. So I don't take it too seriously. I do feel like he's a big baby but I would probably feel that way with any sized baby in my belly

August 30th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
No U/S since 20 weeks so I have no idea.

I do know I have multiple friends who were told that were going to have big babies after being measured at their last ultrasound and all of the babies came out very average sized.

August 30th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My next ultrasound isn't until Sept 9th. I will be a little over 30 weeks and my doctor said the baby should weigh around 3 pounds or so. Of course the ultrasounds can be off too.
August 30th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No u/s since the 20 week one. Supposed to get one at 32 weeks. They don't really tell me the fundal height unless there's a problem. If they're not worried I'm not worried.
August 30th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Super Mommy
I had my perinatology appointment yesterday and they did a pretty thorough ultrasound, and told me that Little Bradley was weighing in at 3 pounds 3 ounces and was at the 49th percentile for growth! I'm just happy that he's doing well with the odd assortment of medications that I have to take for my Crohns.
August 30th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
3lbs 9oz at 28 weeks

August 30th, 2013, 03:16 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My fundal height is right on track with gestation

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search