Is there a specific

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Veteran
delivery date you would like? I am due 11/07 and my husbands family is hoping I deliver on 11/09 to share DHs late grandfathers bday. I dont mind the sharing w/ the bday at all, I think it would be really nice for them but I would prefer not to go 2 days post LOL. I do NOT want her to be born on Halloween. Ideally for my maternity leave, the timing of when I would come back, and paying daycare for DS I would love to deliver like 10/30 or 11/01. Of course unless they decide to schedule me (c section b/c I dont want pitocin again) then its all a moving target!

Mom to 3 and an angel

Tristan 4/96
Jack 9/10
Katie 11/13

August 30th, 2013, 11:17 AM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want him to come nov 2 since that's DH birthday. I do not want him to come on Halloween either!

August 30th, 2013, 11:25 AM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
if i have Eve on the 22nd (4 days early), i won't be left alone with her until after christmas. if she's born on any other day, it throws off the leave everyone else is taking (i get practically unlimited time, because my boss runs his own business and is the coolest dude i've ever met, but my mom, dad, and Nate only get a week each, and they need to schedule around other employees' vacations).
August 30th, 2013, 11:32 AM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For me the date doesn't matter as long as I give birth without induction and naturally. I dont have a preference.. I do hope it comes around its due date.. but hearing from my doctor that I should be expecting to be induced again except this time she wont let me go too late. I am thinking it will be in the week of Nov 11th.
My husband hopes it come on a Wed night.. then he can take his two days off and have the weekend to spend with us and return to work on Monday.
August 30th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am hoping I'll go into labor on Oct 25. 1 week before my due date. My first has off of school that Friday, and then hubbie would have the weekend before her needs to start using vacation. I also wouldn't mind Halloween, as long as I can still go naturally.

I'm just nervous I'll be looking at another c-section if my doctor decides I need meds for the GD.

August 30th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
I'm hoping to go Nov. 9th, a week after my due date, and be induced.

It would make my maternity leave run into paid holidays for sure, this lasting longer.

I have out of state family coming to visit from the middle to end of November.

The interstate I have to take to make it to the hospital (normally a 40-45 drive on a normal day) is going to be under construction and down to one lane until November apparently. It'd be fantastic if I could drive to the hospital and not be in a rush to get there. :-/

TTC #3!
August 30th, 2013, 11:53 AM
MakeupMommy3's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't have a specific day but I'm hoping to be delivered no later than Nov 11th. That following week we have so many plans..banquets, parties, and other holiday plans that I don't want to miss any of them. lol!
August 30th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope October 28th. Or either a Friday through Monday because my son going to preschool Monday and Wednesdays and it would just be easier. Because I have no idea what I am going to do with them when I have this baby, I guess I better figure that out.

August 30th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just ones I don't want - 11/21 which is DDs birthday and 11/28 because it's thanksgiving
August 30th, 2013, 12:58 PM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I need to make it to my due date. Like Nicole, my maternity leave sort of depends on hitting those paid holidays.

I am due November 11th, so 11/12/13 would be feasible, work with my maternity leave and be kinda cool!
Baby #2
August 30th, 2013, 01:32 PM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm due 11/07 too, but I'd rather him be born in late October or the week leading up to the 7th, as that is my niece's birthday and I don't want them to have to share.
newmommytake3 likes this.

August 30th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommytake3 View Post
Of course unless they decide to schedule me (c section b/c I dont want pitocin again) then its all a moving target!

I'm curious as to why you would prefer a major abdominal surgery vs Pitocin

I am hoping for 11/12/13 because it's hubby's bday and a cool date.
August 30th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm scheduled for c/s on 11/12/13. Honestly, anytime before that means I miss out on my older son's special senior year football moments (his last regular season game is 11/08). But twin pregnancies are typically done at 35-37 weeks. 35 weeks puts me at the end of October. My mom's bday is the 29th of October so I'd like to avoid that b/c I don't want my kids sharing a birthday but with themselves. The 28th is my deceased uncle & deceased younger cousin's bday. Uh...no. In my immediate family, we don't have a November bday. We have every other month and everybody has their own month. So I'd like to make it to November (plus I'll be done with my masters the last week of October). Guess that means November 9th since it's right after my son's game. 11/12/13 would be a cool birthday but I'm sure I'll be ready for these kids to make their entrance on day 1 of 37 weeks.

Introducing the Minis

August 30th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Veteran
My DH would LOVE for our babies to be born on Halloween. I'm really pretty happy with anything in Oct. We have a tentative induction scheduled for Oct 21 (assuming I haven't gone into labor first) so doesn't look like we'll make it to the 31st!

We have like 10 family birthdays in October so we'll either hit someone's birthday or be close to many no matter how it goes. I'm fine with that because my older brother and I share a birthday and the rest of my immediate family has birthdays near our date too. I think it's kind of fun to have so many close together!
August 30th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kris~ View Post
I'm curious as to why you would prefer a major abdominal surgery vs Pitocin
I dont prefer a c section I just meant if I end up having one. I will not let them give me pitocin again as it was a horrible experience before. If I dont end up needing a c section then she will come when she is ready. KWIM?

Mom to 3 and an angel

Tristan 4/96
Jack 9/10
Katie 11/13

August 30th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
Well, my oldest was born on the 7th (of January), and my youngest was born on the 6th (of July), so it would be kind of cool if this one was born on the 5th, just because it would make the date easy to remember.

Actually, though, I don't much care! She can come when she's ready to come.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
August 30th, 2013, 04:35 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sooooooo want a Halloween baby!!!!<3 I would love it do not want to go nov 11th

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
August 30th, 2013, 04:55 PM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I'm the only woman in the world who wants to be OVERDUE with her baby.

My EDD is Nov 15th, but even if I was a week OR two weeks LATE, I would be really happy with that...it would work much better with my school schedule and getting as many clinical hours completed before she arrives as possible

August 30th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Super Mommy
I think it'd be really cool if little guy was late and was born on 11/25, because that's my birthday! But goodness, 2 weeks after his due date is just crazy for me to imagine lol. My dad was born on his mom's birthday so they share a birthday as well, I just think it'd be funny.
August 30th, 2013, 05:27 PM
AmyKC12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It doesn't totally matter to me. I'd rather not have the baby on Halloween. November 3 is our first wedding anniversary so it would be cool to share that with baby

I just want to have him a week or so before Thanksgiving cause I love to cook Thanksgiving dinner

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search