30 week complaint!!! Tmi :(

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2013, 04:26 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry no happy posts of me lately. Still feeling über glum. Anyway... Monday I woke up and all was ok but by afternoon I thoug for sure I had thrown my back out! I could barely walk! I managed to get an Ppt at the chiro for wed and got my adjustment but I still feel incredible pain , pressure, ache in my hips and lower back!!! Like I can't freaking walk!!!! If I have been sitting for too long and I get up it takes me a good 5 min to be able to stand straight and then walking is slow like I'm 90 years old!

My hoo ha hurts like hell! Almost like I've been kicked by a steel toe boot!!!! It's a horrible pain and tbo when I go to the pee if I sit in a certain position it kinda feels like babies head is coming out lol

I took a belly picture and I haven't had any drastic drops or anything but I do know you can drop in stages... But I'm only30 weeks!!!

Anyone else super uncomfortable? I don't have to pee any more frequent and it doesn't burn or hurt when I go... I've had quite a few contractions here and there (BH)
I don't see a dr for still over a weeks time so I'm just trying to be patient but lord almighty my hoo ha hurts

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
August 30th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy

i've got nothing for ya. you're still 3 weeks ahead of me. hope that rest, water, elevation combo works for ya.

Introducing the Minis

August 30th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Veteran
So sorry Pregnancy is uncomfortable enough when everything else is going well.

I hope you are feeling better soon. Maybe a few more adjusments at the chiro?

Mom to 3 and an angel

Tristan 4/96
Jack 9/10
Katie 11/13

August 30th, 2013, 04:41 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If I notice my lower back is just not letting up then I may go back in. She says every two weeks until baby comes now... She didn't say anything about anything being off or out... So I dunno

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
August 30th, 2013, 04:58 PM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry for all your pain! I have no advice but plenty of sympathy for you.

I've been having really bad pain in my hoo ha like someone kicked me and I was told to suck it up (in nicer words) by my doctor. It's so annoying and it's the worst after I've been sitting or laying for a long period of time and I get up and try to walk.

I don't know much about dropping, when should that happen?

August 30th, 2013, 05:07 PM
AmyKC12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh that sucks!!! I am sorry you are in pain. Did you try taking Tylenol? I know it doesn't help a lot but maybe it might take the edge off?

What about a massage? Would that help?
August 30th, 2013, 05:26 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't if it will help any but maybe water excercise

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
August 30th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Erin1826's Avatar Super Mommy
I get the hoo ha pain, too. Have been for about a month now. It really sucks. The only time it doesn't hurt is when I'm sitting down. I've been wearing a fancy, custom-fitted maternity support belt when I'm at work. It helps.
August 30th, 2013, 07:16 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Been getting pain there occasionally but can't imagine going through that often .. Hopefully it will subside.
August 30th, 2013, 07:19 PM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have the vajayjay pain also. I called my doctor. Like PP, I was told suck it up. But, man, it hurts.

I hope it goes away soon for everyone!

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

August 30th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That sounds like what I have. Going to the Chiropractor will help, but it won't take it away. I can barely move and am in a wheelchair to leave the house! Everything is so sore down there to the touch. It feels like deep tissue bruising. For me its the pelvic bones separating early. A brace might help you. The baby could feel lower because suddenly there is more room for baby to settle. My twins are side by side and I only have one pair of capris I can wear. My previous maternity pants don't work because of the waist on them.

August 30th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Super Mommy
I have been swollen *down there parts* for weeks now. I mean straight up bulging veins. It has been terrible but funnily enough it seems to be getting better! Just try to rest and put your feet up!
August 30th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you're feeling so miserable.

I feel a bit more sore down there as well, but that could be due to me walking more (exercise helps with lowering blood sugars).

These babies are hard on their mamas!

August 30th, 2013, 08:41 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel a lot better after 3 adjustments and starting physical therapy. I also got a maternity belt yesterday which takes a lot of weight off my joints. I hope everyone's able to find some relief here soon.

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

August 30th, 2013, 09:01 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
the only discomfort i can't handle is Eve kicking straight into my woohoo.

seriously. i was at work, with a customer, and she kicked as hard as she could. i instinctively doubled over to lessen the next couple (god forbid she only kick once, she has to do it about 8 times), and the male customer and my male boss both rushed over to help me. they were very concerned. i told them i had a back spasm and they looked relieved. it was so embarrassing.
August 30th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have way more pain down south than I did with any of the others! I swear the past few days I have felt like I am about to poop any moment because the pressure is so strong (sorry for the tmi!) in that area too. My lower back feels like a thanksgiving wishbone and then hubby wanting stuff certainly doesn't help the situation any!

Last edited by ~Kris~; August 30th, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
August 30th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Yes. Soo uncomfortable. Our honeymoon is over! My husband offered to get me a shower chair so I could sit in the shower!! I always talk about how new houses have a ledge to sit on in the shower and that would be soo nice. Such a nice offer but no thanks.
Myopia likes this.
August 30th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had it bad one day, I thought she was trying to escape. I always have some pain but that day it was horrible, I went in and everything was fine and when I woke up the next day the pressure had stopped being so bad. I think I read an ice pack down there can help. I'm sorry I think all of us are starting to get to that miserable point, and the ones who have multiple kids seem to have to have it worse.
ducksaresnazzy likes this.

August 30th, 2013, 09:50 PM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My pubic bones and inner thighs have felt like a mass of bruised bones and pulled muscles all week!
Baby #2
August 30th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You already know I feel your pain. My doctor confirmed today that when you hit your 30's pregnancy is a lot harder than when you were in your 20's. I said ya I can tell. If I would have known this This kid would not be. Good thing I didn't know lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search