motivational Monday

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Txmom4
  • 1 Post By HappyBabyB
  • 1 Post By ducksaresnazzy
  • 1 Post By polarbearmama
  • 1 Post By smileymom03
  • 1 Post By Myopia

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2013, 04:20 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So often we focus on the negative and aches ans pains of pregnancy. Let a take this time to post something positive about our pregnancy or something that may motivate the others who read.
My positive for the day is all the swelling that I was having is gone and they found 0 protein in my urine after my kinda high number on Tuesday and my sugars is doing good this week. I may just reward myself a little ice cream since I've been good and its my son 2nd birthday.

To all my diabetes mamas. This road is not an easy one and we always get frustrated with the things we have to do and foods we can't eat just remember the prize at the end of this journey is one of the beast we will receive in our life.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
September 2nd, 2013, 06:09 AM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thinking about you today!! <3
Today I am grateful that no matter how much lain I am in, that I have so far managed to carry 5 babies to term. I've seen several babies be born early or not make it, and it makes all my aches and pains and misery really seem trivial, I'm sure those mothers would love to be going through what I am right now. Count your blessings is what I have to remind myself.
ducksaresnazzy likes this.

September 2nd, 2013, 07:24 AM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also feel fortunate to have been blessed with another.
My pregnancy is coming along well.. Thankful am not on bed rest or suffering from anything big.
September 2nd, 2013, 07:33 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
Yay! This is my kind of thread! I am one of those annoying eternal optimists. XD

I finally got a great sleep last night! DH let me keep his pillow and with 4 pillow surrounding me i feel MUCH better!

Also baby must be getting big because i have felt him wiggling like crazy lately. <3 Love it!

TTC #3!
September 2nd, 2013, 08:34 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Blessed as well to of carried 8 baby's to term, healthy and home with me from the hospital. I know WAY to many women who have not, and I'm very grateful and never take that for granite. Also, overall, I feel pretty good!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

September 2nd, 2013, 08:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Grateful those cramps stopped. Not trying to go in early like this.
Grateful to be getting a daughter (not that another son is a bad thing but if it's going to be my last pregnancy, I'm grateful to have a daughter).
Grateful to finally have the time and awareness to appreciate a pregnancy even though not much about it is ideal.
Actually grateful for my blood pressure pills for returning me to my right mind so that I can finish my masters program (goodness this current class is HARD and a LOT of work).

Introducing the Minis

Last edited by shana1979; September 2nd, 2013 at 09:35 AM.
September 2nd, 2013, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can still eat bacon! And will do so in a little bit for breakfast.

And I know things could be much worse. Glad she's still baking like she should be.

September 2nd, 2013, 09:05 AM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so grateful I am having the son I've always wanted I'm also thankful for chocolate mmmmm I love love love chocolate!!!
AmyKC12 likes this.

September 2nd, 2013, 09:31 AM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm grateful that my family and especially Nate are so supportive- i see a lot girls in my hometown, some younger than me even, being kicked out of their homes and losing their boyfriends over a teen pregnancy. i know my situation is a little weird, but still, at the end of the day i'm only 17. my family forgets that

i'm excited that she's so active.. i think we're gonna see body imprints soon!!!

i'm also grateful that my boss is being so cool about my pregnancy and doing what he can to make my job as easy as possible.

lastly, my dad is making an effort to get back into my life, and he's been showing interest in Eve (before he talked about her like she was my hobby, not my baby).
shana1979 likes this.
September 2nd, 2013, 09:53 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very grateful that even with the personal stuff going on in my life right now, I am getting a chance to complete my schooling for my dream career.

So many people don't get the opportunity to pursue their dreams and the fact that I can and have such a supportive family who have done so much to support, encourage and believe in me is overwhelming at times.
shana1979 likes this.

September 2nd, 2013, 10:21 AM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
SO happy I'm done with my antibiotic I'm so glad to have had a complication free pregnancy.... I'm so grateful that overall my pregnancy has been pretty ideal with no illness, morning sickness, or other issue.
September 2nd, 2013, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm thrilled that I've had 4 full term pg and that I'm not showing any prelabor signs this pg. My BH have even been very little and I look full term now. I'm thrilled to be having the baby girls I wanted! Grow babies grow!!!!!

September 2nd, 2013, 12:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love this thread!!!

I am so thankful that after a very scary bleed from week 10-15 that the SCH has healed and that I have had no complications since then.

Also thankful that I am blessed to be having another baby. After having such a rough time after my youngest's emergency c-section and having to wean him from bf early due to bad ppd, I never felt "complete". I felt robbed of the labor and delivery I wanted and really sad when I couldn't bf for over a year like my first 2. I am grateful that I am more knowledgeable now, and can fight harder for the delivery I want, and know a lot more natural ways to cope with ppd that shouldn't interfere with bf. I can't wait for our babies to get here <3
shana1979 likes this.

September 2nd, 2013, 02:06 PM
Super Mommy
This morning on the way to work, I got very misty eyed thinking about how greatful I am to have this little girl grow inside of me... especially after losing my oldest son. I swore I would never have another child if it meant they could die.

She represents hope to me.
September 2nd, 2013, 06:13 PM
AmyKC12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome thread!

I am grateful for this little man growing inside of me. And for the amazing husband I am sharing my life with. What more could I ask for?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search