Oh goodness! 10 Weeks until Baby Day

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2013, 06:37 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's a good idea Shana will look into that and see if that's something I/my students can do.
September 2nd, 2013, 06:45 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm not even sure it's fully hit me yet.. i'm making all these plans and buying all these things and going to all the appointments.. i've seen her, i've felt her, i've heard her.. and yet there are nights i lay awake thinking, "oh. my. god. i'm going to have a baby." and it just doesn't seem real.

*deep breaths*
September 2nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDustMom View Post
That's a good idea Shana will look into that and see if that's something I/my students can do.
Just PM'd you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksaresnazzy View Post
i'm not even sure it's fully hit me yet.. i'm making all these plans and buying all these things and going to all the appointments.. i've seen her, i've felt her, i've heard her.. and yet there are nights i lay awake thinking, "oh. my. god. i'm going to have a baby." and it just doesn't seem real.

*deep breaths*
yeah i feel the same.

most mornings, i wake up, forgetting i'm pregnant until my stomach starts moving

Introducing the Minis

September 2nd, 2013, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outtheblue View Post
This is pretty much me. When I think about how many weeks are left I get this little panicky feeling in my stomach. I just don't feel ready yet! But I don't know if anyone ever feels 100% ready either.
It's like studying for an exam.. Hopefully everything we researched, discussed and prepared will be on the test
September 2nd, 2013, 06:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDustMom View Post
It's like studying for an exam.. Hopefully everything we researched, discussed and prepared will be on the test
Perfect metaphor.

Introducing the Minis

September 2nd, 2013, 06:58 PM
Thanks Shana for taking the time!
September 2nd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Veteran
Today is 7 weeks until scheduled induction for me (if I make it that long, that would be 37 weeks and 2 days!)! I'm alternating between feeling like it's going fast and not nearly fast enough.

I get so exhausted so quickly my progress on projects has slowed way down. Starting to get a little nervous about getting the last things done (bottles/toys washed, necessary odds and ends purchased, etc.) Most aren't things I HAVE to have done, but I would like to.

I think the only thing I may not be worried about is work. I probably should be, but I know that will all be fine. I do need to write up a basic leave plan (who will be doing what while I'm gone), but honestly, I'm ready to have a few months off!

You have a ton happening, Shana, but we're all rooting for you and I know it will all work out! Hang in there!
September 3rd, 2013, 01:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you have a lot of work related things to work out still. You are almost set for the newborn stage. Get bottles, blankets and you can wait on the CD until they are bigger and fit into the one size diapers. Unless you find a great deal on newborn diapers and then it might save you a few hundred dollars for living expenses. Twins tend to be on the smaller side, so you may save a lot if you CD from the time you are up and going after your c/s. Do you have baby jammies?

September 3rd, 2013, 01:12 AM
Minilegs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My baby is getting evicted by 37 weeks by both Dr's so...I'm there with you. We pretty much have nothing except for a blanket and some clothes. Eek
September 3rd, 2013, 01:15 AM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
It's still dragging for me - lol. Not going fast enough!
Gaaaaaaah, me too!

I have everything ready, & I am just totally over it

Hoping the next 8 weeks fly by!!

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search