*all credit for this thread goes to Shana1979*

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2013, 06:26 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so, her food post got me thinking:

what is the first thing you plan on doing for yourself postbaby? i'm going to dye my hair blonde. right now it's black, and has been for almost a whole year. i hate it. i was going to go blonde in april, but suspected i was pregnant, so didn't :/ this black mane makes me look too pale. if i feel up to it, i'll ask my mom if Nate and i can make a day of it and go to a salon and lunch. if not i'll have my cousin do it in our kitchen as usual
September 2nd, 2013, 06:36 PM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want to dye mine blonde again, maybe once I have time ill get around to it. Other than that I'm looking forward to working out hardcore and getting an even sexier body than I had before I got preggo!
hotpinkheels likes this.
September 2nd, 2013, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Probably nothing for me, really - lol.

I am super low maintenance. Give me some tasty food, and I'm good.

Baby will be my number one priority, and I do at least hope to get writing in during some of her naps when I'm not napping as well!

September 2nd, 2013, 06:42 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For me def healthier eating and getting my body back for the summer.. I failed at this attempt with my first as pumping/teaching took away any free time I had.
For sure a hair salon visit and dentist - need a root canal
September 2nd, 2013, 06:46 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hair color, and starting to run again. I really do miss it. Also looking forward to trying T25
September 2nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my original first thing was going to be to see my new doctor (i was seeing my pediatrician who won't see me anymore now that he's seeing my daughter). but since i'm doing that next thursday, i'm going to be selfish for a minute. she's had free reign of my thoughts, sleeping habits, wardrobe, weight, and lifestyle for about seven months now.. i want my body back!!

(plus, i'm secretly terrified of getting post partum depression, so i want to do something immediately to make myself feel good to try and prevent that. i wasn't going to say that, but you ladies have brought it up, so i feel comfortable confessing that.)
September 2nd, 2013, 07:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
getting my body back is the first thing i will do once i'm healed. i've gotta stave off my postpartum depression for sure and exercise is good for that. as depressed as a was during the first half of this pregnancy, i know it just might rear its ugly head. so i made sure to get a stroller that is easily maneuverable for walking (not going to be jogging any time soon).

Introducing the Minis

September 2nd, 2013, 07:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well as a mom of 3 already, I'd have to say there isn't much that I get to do for myself already, lol. But I definitely can;t wait to go running again! I will be out there as soon as my Dr gives me the ok!

September 2nd, 2013, 07:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I also look forward to running again, though I dread that it'll be like starting all over again with building endurance/speed!
hotpinkheels likes this.
September 2nd, 2013, 07:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Eat oysters, runny eggs, and all the foods that gross me out or give me heartburn during pregnancy.
September 2nd, 2013, 07:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ooooh oysters....mmmmmmmm

Introducing the Minis

September 2nd, 2013, 09:47 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kicking my butt into gear! I get married months after baby comes so I gotta ditch some weight lol

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
September 2nd, 2013, 10:07 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to get back into shape. I really need to. I want to be healthy for my kids. Not fat and dread going outside because I refuse to wear shorts and my body fat keeps me hot. I don't have time for that anymore,
I'm ready to feel energized and refreshed and take my kids to do fun things.
Before she comes though, I am getting a Brazilian blow out. I don't want to have to deal with my crazy frizzy hair after birth so I am going to go in the beginning of October and have it done. Yay!

September 2nd, 2013, 11:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to need some serious work on my body to be back in shape again. With how much this pg has immobilized me, I'm sure that I've lost any bit of endurance I had before. I've lost so much strength! I don't want to think about the state my abs will be in after twins! Its going to be a long, ugly process!

September 3rd, 2013, 12:45 AM
Minilegs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So funny you said dye it blonde. I'm going to go blonde again too. The older I get, the more grays are growing out in my roots...eek! I'm even considering doing it just before. My hair is pretty dark right now, so it's gonna be in steps. I'm not sure I'm gonna be up to doing it when I have a newborn with all those steps. I don't have the money to do a complete color change with a stylist, and I've done my hair before.

I also am gonna get up off my butt and go walking more, etc. I've laid really low with this pregnancy because of my risks, etc,
ducksaresnazzy likes this.
September 3rd, 2013, 05:35 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Get back on medication (been depressed and anxious this whole pregnancy) and definitely try to exercise more...I will not take that for granted, lol. Just wish I was having this baby in the spring or summer and not fall/winter!

September 3rd, 2013, 06:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Exercising! I've been so pukey I can't exercise without feeling dizzy or throwing up.
September 3rd, 2013, 07:03 AM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW! Sounds like we'll all be in good company with getting back into hot mommy shape And a wedding? That will be fun, Chelsea!
September 3rd, 2013, 08:52 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
I want my old body back! I know this is kind of petty in the grand scheme of things but I miss regular clothes. >_> Fall is my favorite time for fashion and its hard seeing all the cute stuff coming out I would love to wear.

September 3rd, 2013, 09:47 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dye my hair, get back into shape. Have some hot sex (it's been too long). Have a ridiculously caffeinated drink. This half a cup a day is getting old!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search