Booby Question

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Popoki
  • 1 Post By elizabethchallis

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2013, 11:29 AM
robynpuff79's Avatar Veteran
I am 32 weeks today (ack!) and my boobs haven't grown at all, which I am totally fine with since I am already a 34DD normally! But, also, I have not experienced any leaking. Should I be worried? Or does this not happen to everyone? They aren't even sore, only for a little while back at the beginning of the pregnancy. I guess these things differ for everyone??

September 7th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Super Mommy
I've grown a few cup sizes, but I have yet to experience any leaking as well. I honestly don't know an answer, but know you're not alone in the whole "leaking" department.
robynpuff79 likes this.
September 7th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't be worried. Mine didn't leak until right before with my first. In sure your milk will come in though. Oh and now of they leak its because DH has to really work to get them to lol tmi. And I my boobs haven't grown either. I think my case is because
I haven't gained weight and I'm starting to think that pregnancy boons get bigger because prego's gain weight. And even when your not prego if you gain weight your boobs would get bigger.

September 7th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Super Mommy
Mine haven't really grown either but I'm also ok with that as I'm already a DD and got to an E with my last DS breastfeeding. I anticipate that as big as they got last time they will do it again or even bigger. I have not had any leaking, very minimal discharge especially if they get squished or pressed on. I didn't have much leaking with my first 2 either so I'm guessing it's just how my body is. My OB said it's normal, everyone is different.

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
September 7th, 2013, 12:21 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i got a little bigger (from a c to a d, so i didn't get much bigger) but thank god i am not leaking either.
September 7th, 2013, 12:29 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't be worried everyone is different
Nicole B likes this.

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

September 7th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
I didn't leak at all when pregnant the first time and i'm guessing this time will be similar. Don't stress about it!

September 7th, 2013, 01:39 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also don't leak while pregnant.. it is normal I think because I had a supply after delivery
September 7th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've never leaked while pg and I'm not sore anymore. That's a first trimester symptom for me. I do gt bigger, but I start out at a C. I've never had supply issues and have been able to exclusive bf 4 babies so far. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Everyone is different. I don't randomly leak while bfing either where some moms do.

September 7th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
you're 4 weeks ahead of me but i'm not leaking either. i can't even squeeze anything out of these suckers either. truthfully i don't ever remember leaking before my others came. i could get a little something out in the weeks leading up to delivery but that took prodding.

i'm ok w/ not leaking. i do plenty of that after the babies.

Introducing the Minis

September 7th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I"'m still in my regular bras and am not leaking.
September 8th, 2013, 03:17 AM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Regular bras are getting tight. Think i have gone from b to c and have been leaking since about 20 weeks O_o
September 8th, 2013, 09:23 AM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine have grown slightly , they are still sore now and then and leak when squeezed lol but generally the larger size you are to start the less you'll grow. I was a DD and I've gone to an E. all of my bras have gotten tighter and specially around the back! I had to get a bra extender lol(thank you for expanding my ribs baby girl)

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
September 9th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still in regular bras and last time I had no problems nursing. I had a teensy bit of leakage (like 1/4tsp) and it never came back (both pgs)
September 9th, 2013, 07:28 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree, don't worry. I never leaked during my first pregnancy but I grew. This time I've leaked but haven't grown lol.
September 9th, 2013, 07:38 AM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
No leaking over here either....I'm still in regular bras (popping out of them, but still in them) and I'm a DDD. I think once they get to a certain size it's hard to tell if they're growing more! LOL And I've only gained 5lbs with this pg and that was after the boob growth, so I don't think it's that either!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search