exercise

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cupcake2

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2013, 10:39 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anybody keeping up with it in the third trimester?

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
September 8th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sadly I haven't nearly this whole pg. Its going to take work to get me back basic endurance. I hope my babies cooperate enough for me to do some step aerobics classes on my Wii.

September 8th, 2013, 03:51 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I live on a farm and then have my 2.5 year old... so I keep myself pretty busy and wear myself out often.
September 8th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
I can barely pronounce the word anymore. XD

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut i do a lot of chores and junk around the house so i figure all the going up and down the stairs counts for something.

And i always park my car in parking spaces really far away so i have to walk farther.

September 8th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
the last time i could be defined as active was in the first month of pregnancy when i was walking the freezing streets of new york, then the food-filled fair in miami, then the balmy bahamian beaches. when i got back home and back to work, i had a nasty ear infection then got the ultrasound (4/5) that said twins and a week later morning sickness stole my life. i was supposed to chaperone a field trip to disney on 4/13 and had to cancel. so yeah, april 1st, last day of activeness.

exercise now? pssssshaw!

Introducing the Minis

September 8th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If chasing after my two kids and running to the kitchen for food count then why yes...yes I have been exercising!
shana1979 likes this.
September 8th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been trying to walk at least once a dat since the GD diagnosis. I didn't yesterday, and combined with a bad night's sleep due to reflux choking issues, my sugars reflected it in the morning. Pill barely made a dent! It worked nicely the first night.

So, I am forced to walk whether I want to or not. Torture!

September 8th, 2013, 10:51 AM
mindyjean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I exercise every day. It's either walking for an hour, or doing low impact aerobics mixed with prenatal yoga. I just feel better when I do, even though I'm on my feet all day teaching.

Cycle #1: Antagonist protocol. 150 mL of bravelle and menopur for 8 days. Added ganirelix 2 days before ER and triggered with lupron and pregnyl.

13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized with ICSI, 2 made it to day 6, both abnormals. No transfer.

We will cycle again-stims start September 6, 2014!
September 9th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not really, but I do make sure to walk 30mins to an hour a day
September 9th, 2013, 07:49 AM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
does running up and down the stairs 8 times a day to pee count?

no?

the closest i get is when i'm at work and i'm constantly moving/ walking/ bending/ communicating with customers (which in itself is sometimes a draining workout).
September 9th, 2013, 08:00 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Unfortunately, no. I was doing really well the first trimester and part of the second. Now, not so much. I thought about trying to get back to the gym, but after not being as active for a couple months I am not even sure if that's a good idea. I do go for walks a couple times a week and still do all my regular chores, but I am not even sure if that really counts.
September 9th, 2013, 08:02 AM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
I'm still walking on a relatively consistent basis, and I very rarely sit still at work. I always take the stairs in the hotel, and I'm out and about checking rooms and whatnot all day. So i'm being pretty active, but haven't seen the gym in a LOOOONNNNNGGGG time!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search