team blue posting war

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree32Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2013, 10:34 AM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL its in my signature!
September 27th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ack I need to catch up on these questions!

Yes, we are circumcising...
I don't even have a bag to pack yet! Everything I have is either too big or too small to bring to the hospital...
We finally decided on baby's name a few weeks ago. Dylan Timothy. We've only told family and a few close friends so far. And you ladies
No nursery so no theme. I guess a lot of the things I am buying are "matching" the stroller and carseat colors, grey and lime green. Lots of trucks, cars and motorcycle stuff for my little guy too.

September 27th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Omg my preggo brain is the worst! I am on my phone though so I don't usually read anyone's signatures lol.
September 27th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Oh duh I didn't even think about that, yeah forum runner doesn't show signatures on my phone. We decided on Brennan David I'm keeping it a secret from everyone on facebook and also from extended family. My mom, his mom and sister are the only ones that know and it will stay that way until he's born
Cupcake2 likes this.
September 27th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Kay, you definitely look like you dropped some!! We are getting close ladies!!!

So both of my boys were very much "Mommy's boys" when they were little. And I am getting super excited to have another super snuggly lil man

If you have older boys, were/are they Mommy's boys? If it's your first boy are you hoping he is? And i'm not talking about a little wimpy, whiny mama's boy, just a little man that is completely loves his Mommy

September 27th, 2013, 10:41 AM
I would love a mommas boy who wants cuddles and snuggles, but at the same time I want him to want to be with daddy and do big boy stuff. I want the best of both worlds! lol
September 27th, 2013, 10:41 AM
My son is a mommy's boy but he's never been much of a cuddler at least not like my daughter. I'm so excited to have another little boy!

What is your favorite "boy" color?
September 27th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are your boys (hubby/so included) more into sports or cars/mechanics? Mine is a heavy equipment mechanic and can fix anything, so definitely more into cars, and hates sports (except for maybe street racing, dirt bike racing and things like that). I think I watch more sports than he does!

Sorry if this question is a little stereotypical for boys, lol.

September 27th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Hubby loves anything about cars and he dabbles in college football/NFL but he's not a sports freak, which I love because I don't get into sports!
September 27th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't really have a favorite "boy" color. I think they trend of different greys this season is great, more neutral and goes with just about anything else. My oldest son loves blue and brown, while my youngest son loves green and orange.

September 27th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Favorite boy color: green! but I do love the soft blues when it comes to his baby clothes
September 27th, 2013, 10:51 AM
My DH is obsessed with cars and football/sports. We did my first sons room in a sports theme but he quickly became obsessed with cars at a young age. His first word was car! He's 4 and he knows almost all the cars by their names/models. He even knows specific models and he can spot them from a mile away. It's really impressive lol. I don't think this baby will be as obsessed with cars but who knows. I have 4 brothers who are all into sports and cars so I'm used to it. I'm just glad I have one princess at least!
September 27th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh! I will have to post pics, but I found the softest, snuggliest minky baby blanket last night at Ross on sale for $6.99!!! It's brown and blue so it doesn't match most of our other things, but I couldn't pass it up.

So what is still on your "need to buy" list?
I have: diaper bag, more receiving blankets (I always used them as burp cloths and to cover up while nursing so I buy a bunch), bath tub, baby socks, more sleepers, pack n play, bouncer or swing, and need to get my script so I can go get my breast pump. Then I need more milk storage bags and some nursing pj's and slippers for the hospital.

September 27th, 2013, 10:57 AM
I love blues, greens, and browns for a baby boy.

I still need lots of clothes, some diapers, diaper bag, boppy, hats, paci clips, pacis, and I'm sure there's more.
September 27th, 2013, 10:59 AM
I've gotten everything I need but there's always stuff I want like more clothes, but hubby won't let me buy anymore because he has plenty
September 27th, 2013, 11:00 AM
I want to buy one of these for the baby too!

September 27th, 2013, 11:02 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did not read through all the posts, but I will chime in!

No circ for this boy, his name is Raymundo Enrique (Ray for short), no nursery (too many baby's in this house, lol) He will share a room with his big 10mo old brother (monkey theme, jungle) Colors are lime green and browns.

2 of my 4 boys currently are "mama boys". My baby is between me and DH, more so a daddy's boy right now. Only because DH sleeps with the baby's now due to my constant pregnancy since my 3yr old was born,lol. He give me our room to myself to get enough sleep. (god bless him!)

My 21yr old will always be a mama's boy, and my 14yr old as well. My 19yr old was a daddy's boy since age 5 (when my 3rd son was born). I'm praying now that I'm done with baby's, this last little boy will be all mine too!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

September 27th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Those are so cute!

And Lori you are super mom having that many kiddos!
September 27th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
A Boppy!!! That's what I forgot! I totally need to get one, or maybe just sew one myself since I can't stand the price of them.

Does anyone remember the link for the free car seat canopy? I guess I should order one now that i finally have mine.

September 27th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Here you go mama:

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ng-pillow.html (FREE Carseat Canopy, Baby Sling, Nursing Cover & Nursing Pillow)
smileymom03 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search