team pink posting war

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2013, 12:13 PM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksaresnazzy View Post

we also both have blue eyes, although his have this really neat gold-green ring around the pupil. i want her to have his eyes. mine are just a grey-blue. and plus, i have vision problems, and Nate's is perfect.

what's one thing you'll miss about pre-baby life? i'm gonna miss not having a scheduled life. i mean, yeah i have work and school, but both of those are extremely flexible. i could pretty much hop in my car and go anywhere, anytime. i had time and money and energy. now, i'll have to put so much more planning and thought into my daily routine because i'll be responsible for Eve's daily routine too.

and oh my god fairydust, one of the pictures i'm MAKING Nate do for the newborn shots is a shirtless one of him holding Eve. i need it. he has the most fabulous shoulders/ arms. when we were on our break, i literally had dreams about them.
Jason has beautiful green eyes and perfect vision as well. I hope she gets that! I am SUPER blind.

As for pre-baby life, I really do think I will miss it just being my husband and I for awhile. We don't see each other much, but when we do our time is ours. Our lives are busy, but obviously they are about to get a whole lot more hectic!

If I could get Jason to take his shirt off, I would totally do one of those photos. He's a shy guy though. I don't know why. He is in cop school and they have definitely pumped him up! Sexy!!!
September 27th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have no clue what my babies will look like. I'm shocked every time! My oldest has thin very curly brown hair from MIL. My second has extremely thick dk blond. Third has thin straight brown hair and fourth has med thick straight dk blond. It was strawberry blond as a baby. I'm hoping that these girls get the red hair genetic we both carry. My cousin's oldest has the most gorgeous dk red hair!

September 27th, 2013, 12:19 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stacie, to get Nate to agree to that picture, i had to agree to let our cat be in ne of our family photos.. worth.

since Nate moved in, i feel like he's always here, but we aren't really together. he's either sleeping for a shift or relaxing from one. thursdays though, neither of us work, and we have dedicated those days to being with each other. we'll probably still do those errands (check cashing, grocery shopping, a quick lunch, anything else we need done gets done on thursdays) we'll just have to work in a newborn. for awhile, he'll probably be doing those solo so i can stay home with Eve (i'm not taking her out unless i need to take her to doctor appointments- unless the doc starts doing house calls ), but in the spring we'll hopefully fall into a family routine.
September 27th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I pray baby has my head and husbands mouth. My physique and hubby's personality. My daughter is built this way, hopefully this one will be too.

Will definitely get ears pierced as soon as possible.

I suppose she'll have lots of hair, both my other two did.

Pre-baby life. Will miss not having all independent children.
September 27th, 2013, 12:26 PM
oh! i forgot, Nate has a BIG head, i hope Eve gets mine.. mostly for pushing purposes.
September 27th, 2013, 12:33 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My dd has a bigger head after my husband ! Boy did she rip me apart.. Hope this one is smaller!
September 27th, 2013, 12:34 PM
fairydust, that's comforting.
slp2012 likes this.
September 27th, 2013, 12:42 PM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDustMom View Post
My dd has a bigger head after my husband ! Boy did she rip me apart.. Hope this one is smaller!
Ugh. Both hubby and I have bigger heads (I think?). My vag will never be the same.
September 27th, 2013, 12:46 PM
he's also got broad shoulders. which is good, they look bangin' on him, but when i'm trying to push out a baby with those shoulders.. *shudders*

i'm also hoping she's little. when he was born, he was only 7lbs, 6oz. i was 8 1/2 pounds. i'm hoping for a short 7 1/2- 8lber.

which is more prevalent in your family; girls or boys? in mine, girls. i have two sisters, 3 of my 4 cousins are girls. my mom has 3 sisters, my dad has 2 brothers and 1 sister. in Nate's, he's got two brothers. one brother has 2 daughters and the other has one of each. his parents both have two siblings of each gender, and are the "tie breaker" sibling.
September 27th, 2013, 01:00 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My son has a big head too. He's been 100% and off the charts since 2-3 months old. I got lucky he started out average tho.

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

September 27th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My girls both have huge 95%+ heads. My boys were smaller head wise at birth. These babies have been measuring with average size heads for their bodies.

September 27th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksaresnazzy View Post
fairydust, that's comforting.
Lol I had an Eastern European nurse and she claimed I will push her out easily as I'm Eastern European and she thought we had great hips.. Nope .. Didnt work!

Don't worry my situation doesn't occur often.

Remember this one will just slide out.. Just hope there will be someone to catch it
September 27th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Miraclebaby thinks we can't beat them !

Come onladies post anything and lets get those numbers up!!!
September 27th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Super Mommy
So who is going for the natural no drugs birth? I personally do not mind admitting that I want an epidural and I want it as soon as I can get it!

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
September 27th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Epidural all the way!!!
September 27th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Epidural as soon as I show up please! Labor isn't horrible, but I hope to never feel the "ring of fire" if I can help it in my life ever! I might be traumatized!

September 27th, 2013, 03:55 PM
How are all the moms feeling tonight?

Have one more student and then I am done weekend time for me here!!!yey
September 27th, 2013, 03:55 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going for all natural!! I had a horrible birth with my son and knew I wanted to stay out of the hospital for the next baby. I wish we could have a birth photographer but we can't afford it. I'll have to teach df how to use my camera

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

September 27th, 2013, 03:59 PM
I will also rely on my DH to use his camera!!
Hope he gets some cute shots!

I am planning to have my hair out and hopefully freshly washed for the picture.. I will probably look sweaty, tired and a mess on the picture!
How is everyone going to style their hair? Ponytail? Out? Maybe use some quick makeup ?

How is it that we have 277 views but only 78 posts!!

Team blue is lurking!! Feel free to post here team blue instead of eavesdropping
ducksaresnazzy likes this.
September 27th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Super Mommy
I'm hoping to be able to at least have some make up on. Probably have my hair in a pony tail or at least out of the way. I need to get my hair done though otherwise I'm going to have some serious roots and greys showing. My hair is thick and gets hot and also curly when I sweat so I think up will be the way to go.

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search