team pink posting war

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2013, 04:10 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes must book a haircut and get some layers in ..

Has anyone else experienced difficulty painting their toe nails? shaving?
I hope will have time to quickly paint my toes .. but I doubt it.. last time I only took a shower before going in and hoped for the best!
September 27th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Super Mommy
I can shave from the knee down pretty good. Anything above that is difficult. DH has offered to help maintain my lady parts so I'm going to take him up on that this weekend. I don't want to butcher anything trying to do it blind. I have never been good at doing my own toenails I went and got a pedicure today and it was amazing!

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
September 27th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a pedicure on the books in three weeks. Pushing it as close to the due date as possible while still hoping georgia doesn't come ahead of schedule.

With stella, I had 3 days notice for the induction and got a haircut, brows waxed, and shellac mani/pedi. LUXURY!
September 27th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes. I avoid bending over at all costs. Getting feet maintained at saloon once month. I'm really thinking about getting legs waxed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDustMom View Post
How is it that we have 277 views but only 78 posts!! Team blue is lurking!! Feel free to post here team blue instead of eavesdropping
They miss our convo and want to join in on the fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolicemansCowgirl View Post
So who is going for the natural no drugs birth? I personally do not mind admitting that I want an epidural and I want it as soon as I can get it!
Need drugs. I've been there done that and am a wuss when it comes to the pain. They say labor won't kill you but I seriously thought I was going to die baby #1. Not to scare anyone. Everyone's pain tolerance is different and mine sucks.
September 27th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Super Mommy
I've thought about waxing but can't seem to find the bravery. Especially for a bikini wax I'd hate to start and then stop and end up with a semi wax or something lol I think I'd be more embarrassed about that

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

September 27th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate that my phone puts all my replies into on post. Grr!!

Quote:
I've thought about waxing but can't seem to find the bravery. Especially for a bikini wax I'd hate to start and then stop and end up with a semi wax or something lol I think I'd be more embarrassed about that
Haha!! I'm scared for a bikini wax too. All my friends do it but I can't bring myself to go. I'm thinking a leg waxen from the knees down will be a good first step.
September 27th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Let's get bikini waxes when we get our epidurals!!!!!!!!! did someone already say that?

I'm actually going for no epi, but I thought my labor was harder because of the induction. Hope to start naturally and stay natural this time.

However, if my labor is like the last one, I WILL get an epi.
September 27th, 2013, 05:34 PM
lol love the idea of getting bikini done while getting our epidurals!

Lets all go for a Brazillian !!! If you dare

Lets all post how old we are going to be when we deliver

September 27th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have very traditional taste for little baby clothes, and I collect (and dress stella in) smocked cotton dresses. They're all sorts of colors, I'm not tied to pink. Her fall attire is actually mostly blue and green, since I think that looks best on her.

Not gonna pierce her ears til she's older and it can be a reward or birthday present. I'd start to consider it around 8. Glad that's all I have to consider, I'd be a wreck if I had to think about something like circumcision!

Stella was born with wispy brown hair that she rubbed off in her sleep. We could see it on her ultrasounds! Now it is bleach blonde, but her eyebrows are already darker than mine so I know it won't last. I thought that we might have a ginger- DH is brunette and freckled and I am blonde with very very pale oiive toned skinned (when I tan, it gets more noticeable). My SIL has a redhead. So that's not out of the question, and neither is brunette. Maybe I'll have 3 girls, one of each!

September 27th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Talk about piercings just had an eight year old student show off her piercings today! What a coincidence! She was so happy.

Will your baby girl have long hair or short hair?
I remember I had a boys haircut between 5-7.. I prefer longer hair!
I am trying to grow out my DD's hair but its taking forever
September 27th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Re: Makeup and hair during delivery- since I did get the epi, I woke up from a nice nap, was 10 cm, made some phone calls, put on my makeup and contacts, and put my bangs in a french braid and ponytail. Then Mark took a picture of me and texted it to my girlfriends. They were hanging out drinking, lol.

With this one, if I'm natural, I'm sure I'll care a lot less what I look like.
September 27th, 2013, 05:46 PM
I have to remember to pack my contacts!! What would I do without them!
September 27th, 2013, 05:53 PM
What evening snack do you reach out for??

I am thinking of making myself a sandwich. All this typing making me hungry

We are almost at 100 post lets keep em coming we can do it!!!
September 27th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Books_kids View Post
Need drugs. I've been there done that and am a wuss when it comes to the pain. They say labor won't kill you but I seriously thought I was going to die baby #1. Not to scare anyone. Everyone's pain tolerance is different and mine sucks.
Same.. I wonder if every woman's contractions are the same or different. Just like some woman get terrible menstrual cramps and others hardly anything.
September 27th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Super Mommy
If I could afford it I would totally pay someone to wax me after my epi that's a good idea.

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

September 27th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Quote:
If I could afford it I would totally pay someone to wax me after my epi that's a good idea.
They should have this as an option at the hospital. Would be great business for them!!!

What is everyone naming their little girl?

most likely Clara for us
September 27th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have given up on body hair maintenance. My legs are scary. I've never waxed anything and refuse to. Why are expected to look perfect, even when pregnant? And why do we need to be hairless? I've been walking around in shorts with hairy kegs and don't care what other people think!

I would like to try to trim my toenails though, as they are getting dangerous - lol. Maybe I'll try this weekend.

September 27th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeunicorn View Post
I have given up on body hair maintenance. My legs are scary. I've never waxed anything and refuse to. Why are expected to look perfect, even when pregnant? And why do we need to be hairless? I've been walking around in shorts with hairy kegs and don't care what other people think!

I would like to try to trim my toenails though, as they are getting dangerous - lol. Maybe I'll try this weekend.
I wish guys had maintenance. Buying pads, and bras.. and shaving, pedicures, manicures.. who invented all this! Ok I understand the pad and bras.. but the rest is just an added stress!
September 27th, 2013, 06:23 PM
What are all the pink mommas doing tonight? Other than trying to beat the blue team on JM tonight!
September 27th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I just made little crochet mittens for one baby. Why am I compelled to make such things?

DH is making me pizza toast! And he picked up my reflux meds so I can stop throwing up!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search