Lopsided belly

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BlessednHighlyFavored
  • 1 Post By FairyDustMom
  • 1 Post By meritaten

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2013, 10:51 AM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My belly has gotten more lopsided. The baby is hanging out on the right side almost extending to my back!
I am not sure if it hasn't changed into some odd position last two weeks. Hope its still heads down but the kicks I fell on the far right side towards back.

I am getting a bad feeling about my doctor appointment tomorrow.. And I hope am wrong!
October 7th, 2013, 10:57 AM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My baby seems to still be moving around. A lot. Like all over. Making me nauseous.

Why are you so nervous about tomorrow??
October 7th, 2013, 11:04 AM
The OB tomorrow is the one who suggested the Cervix massage from 35/36 weeks. Am 35 weeks today.
Been feeling lots of menstrual cramps on and off and will mention this to him.

I think it will be an appointment where lots of decisions will be made - and do hope my husband will be there in case I get a massage down there.
October 7th, 2013, 11:10 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
you will be fine mama
FairyDustMom likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 7th, 2013, 11:15 AM
I hope so.. Also he will look at my vajayjay and see how he is going to correct my episiotomy after last birth (its more painful now and smaller so have no idea how the baby will get out!)
Wish me luck!

I have this terrible feeling about the 8th..
Feel bad for my hubby because its his bday tomorrow. I hope it's just because of me being nervous of my appointment. Will have to somehow sneak out tomorrow and buy him something for his birthday after the appointment!
Just as I'm typing this hubby called and said he will be there for my appointment tomorrow- phew.. So thankful!!! Can't imagine being alone discussing labour options and my vajayjay without him there!
October 7th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad DH can be there for the appointment.

Try not to stress! My belly changes shape A LOT and so far he's still head down.
FairyDustMom likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search