Well aren't I mrs wonderful..

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By FairyDustMom
  • 1 Post By chelseamb

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2013, 07:55 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm super moody I'm tired like Noones business and sore for the first time In my life sex hurts! Everything DF says is pissing me off... I'm hormonal and don't even want to get out of bed .... I for the most part am choking down my food, I could go all day without eating just fine, but can't cause of this stupid GD
I can't even stand myself

But I'm trying!!!!

Who else is miserable ?

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
October 7th, 2013, 08:02 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chelsea that is exactly me.
I went in to take a shower tonight and we had no hot water and since already got wet decided to wash my hair in cold water.. Then I realized my husband used both towels and both were stinky and didnt have a fresh one had to run and get myself one as he was doing something in the garage. Tried shaving.. cant see anything anymore and feel like I am turning into a hairy beast down there.. When my husband came up he told me he turned the water back on!!! I have an 8 am appointment for my OB so I have to wake up at 6 am.. and been lying in bed most of the time as feel menstrual cramps on and off.. my poor DD been watching movies all day, coloring and bringing ME snacks when it should be I getting her some.. thats the only way I can get through work .. when I try doing chores I am unable to walk up to my bedroom at the end of the day after teaching!
SO miserable
chelseamb likes this.
October 7th, 2013, 08:17 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That was me yesterday

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 7th, 2013, 09:15 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry your having such a miserable time too fairy I attempted to shave and gave up after knicking myself four times
We should just lock ourselves in a room together and scream and cry
FairyDustMom likes this.

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
October 7th, 2013, 11:25 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i gave up on shaving around the time i gave on wearing shoes that need to be tied.. Too much effort.

Ironically im just feeling overwhelmed by all the choices i have to make soon.. Induction v natural.. Natural v pain meds.. Bfing v formula.. Who gets to be in the room.. Its giving me anxiety.
October 8th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been SO cranky since Friday. Snapping at hubbie, snapping at my 5-year-old. I'm not a pleasant person to be around.

I just want to sleep all day as well, and have been forcing myself to eat for most of my snacks/meals due to the GD (I am so OVER the GD - DONE, baby needs to come now...saw an ad for KFC and really wanted some - sigh).

Also been crampy, but more like a consistent, untimeable feeling. BLAH.

October 8th, 2013, 05:53 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, DTD wasn't so good last time. And my crotch/pelvis region is hurting and the bones there keep popping, my upper back and ribs are killing me all day every day...that's probably the worst part. And now nausea seems to be coming back somewhat.

October 8th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am also super cranky and not nearly as far along as you.

My heartburn is off the scale, I literally never want to eat anymore. I wouldn't either except for the baby. Everyone else is worrying about labor and I can't wait, bring it on! I just want to eat and not feel awful afterwards. And not wake myself up because I can't breathe because acid covers my airway and end up choking and barfing it all up
October 8th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Other than feeling bigger than a house, I feel pretty good. Hubby is the moody one from not getting any lately.
October 8th, 2013, 06:43 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have moments but for the most part I am okay. My pelvic pain gets better and worse. I am tired, but my coffee gets me through the work day. I really want to have sexy time one more time before the baby comes. It has been awhile and I miss my hubby, but it's hard to get in the mood and I know it is for him too because he is a bit weirded out by third trimester sex haha.
October 8th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Super Mommy
I was feeling this way last week...sad, frustrated, lazy, etc. It's a bit better so far this week but still getting a bit teary at the drop of a hat. I just love these pregnancy hormones!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search