We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I am being seen twice a week for the pre e monitoring & NSTs, I was admitted for 24 hours last week (I updated here about that) and they sent me home since my 24 hr urine & blood work was "on the high end of normal, but okay". Well that changed in the last week bc at yesterdays appt dr said I am really spilling protein- and since my BP is still elevated, not dangerously high but enough that they don't want to wait any longer. With my history, Dr says its better to be safe than sorry, so my CS was bumped up to Tuesday at 8pm. So my lil girl will be here the 22nd as well!