Halloween

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By BlessednHighlyFavored
  • 2 Post By Cupcake2

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2013, 01:19 PM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are your plans for Halloween?
October 22nd, 2013, 01:27 PM
Minilegs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
None...I usually will try to take the kids to pumpkin patch or something for fun but, Halloween is a holiday I don't care about and don't have money for ha ha.

Also, it looks like this baby is coming by tomorrow probably so, I'll be laid out anyway.
October 22nd, 2013, 01:33 PM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our church does a Trunk N Treat event each year, so we'll take DD to that and participate as well (we always decorate a car)...as long as I haven't given birth yet or in labor!

Last edited by polarbearmama; October 22nd, 2013 at 07:00 PM.
October 22nd, 2013, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Be sad I won't be having my Halloween party this year.

And hope little bub is here by then or November 1 will be a not fun day of getting her out, since I can't go past 40 weeks.

But I hope hubbie can take our 5-year-old trick or treating this weekend. We already did the pumpkin farm. And we carved pumpkins last night!

October 22nd, 2013, 02:49 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
eat eat eat eat eat eat since I have to stop eating at midnight

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 22nd, 2013, 02:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We've already gone to the pumpkin farm and boo at the zoo. We are carving pumpkins on Friday. I am helping with my oldest's school party and then have to find a place to trick or treat since it won't happen out here in the country.
October 22nd, 2013, 04:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope to have babies that day! My inlaws or brother will take the kids around the neighborhood. My DH already took the kids to the petting farm Halloween carnival. I wish he could have done the zoo too, but there is always next yr.

If I'm not actively having babies, then my DH will take them to his work party in the afternoon.

October 22nd, 2013, 06:43 PM
AmyKC12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I absolutely love watching the neighborhood kiddos trick or treat. They look so cute in their costumes! I love giving out candy. Unfortunately, the neighborhood I live in now does not get a lot of trick or treaters so I am going over to a friends house to give out candy while she takes her little ones around
October 22nd, 2013, 06:45 PM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We will be taking our kids trick or treating! And then I will eat their candy once they go to bed
October 22nd, 2013, 07:20 PM
Erin1826's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh, man, we have so many plans. We basically do something Halloweeny every day in October. We're taking Jack to a pumpkin patch and to a trick-or-treat thing at his favorite place this weekend. I'd love to take him trick-or-treating on Halloween, but I'm not sure I'll be up for it. We'll see.
October 22nd, 2013, 10:12 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll most likely be in the hospital with my induction at the end of the month..... but my boys are going out with either Darrin or his sister!!!

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
October 22nd, 2013, 11:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We will take turns walking SC up one block and down the other while the other hands out candy.

She doesn't really know about candy and maybe she'll be scared by the big kids, but we'll give it a shot. She LOVES to visit the neighbors. She's going as the itsy bitsy spider.

October 23rd, 2013, 03:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We will trick or treat on our street and the street perpendicular to ours. My parents live on that street so when we finish we will eat chili and help them pass out the rest of the candy. My girls like handing it out and looking at other costumes.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 23rd, 2013, 04:14 AM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There is no way I'm going to be trick or treating with the kids since I can hardly walk, so DH will take the kids and I'll stay home and hand out candy, unless I have a baby and I really prefer having a baby.

October 23rd, 2013, 06:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm handing out candy and DH is taking DD trick or treating
October 23rd, 2013, 07:04 AM
Veteran
My mother and father inlaw are going to take my daughters trick or treating...im not sure how i will be feeling by then so i might or might not go with them..

October 23rd, 2013, 08:12 AM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
Each year we always park at the same spot and walk around our downtown historical area and trick or treat. My c-section is on the 28th and I have a feeling I will either still be in the hospital, or NOT feeling trick or treating. DS says he's ok with skipping this year, but I feel so bad. it's our yearly tradition and I'm gonna miss it. I'm hoping DH will volunteer to take him and do something if I'm in the hospital, but he hasn't so far, so I may just make plans for them on that night and just tell DH what they'll be doing.

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz
October 23rd, 2013, 08:18 AM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I don't have the baby by then: I'll be hanging out at home handing out candy to the trick or treaters

If I do have the baby by then: I'll be putting a sign on the door that says PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB and I'll be snuggling my baby watching spooky movies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search