Check in time!

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2013, 06:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have my 37 w appt Thursday and I will get checked and I'm going to ask for an easy membrane sweep. Like not an aggressive one, just a little stretching. I'm hanging in there but would love to have this baby soon

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 23rd, 2013, 06:16 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 37 +4 and been feeling very mild menstrual cramps on and off but nothing consistent or close to strong.
If I continue feeling this way I will probably still be around until my due date- unless baby surprises me.
Next appointment in Monday 38 weeks.
October 23rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Had an appointment this afternoon (36+6). Everything was fine on NST. The NP is pretty confident the baby has his/her back to my stomach, so with the placenta in front and then arms and legs kicking inward, it makes sense why I feel so little movement at times. She said baby feels "very solid" EEEK

BP was pretty close to normal, which I was happy about since when I've monitored it at home in the last week it was usually in the 130-140/80-90 range.

She checked me and said nothing's going on down there, so not sure if that means no change from the 1 cm dr said last week or if there's nothing at all happening. Either way, no biggie.

And no strep vagina for me
October 23rd, 2013, 07:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
36 weeks tomorrow. I have an u/s and ob visit then. I'm having very mild swelling in my ankles and BH in the evening. The weight is crazy and I swear I can feel them gaining weight daily.

October 23rd, 2013, 07:20 PM
Super Mommy
I'm 35wk today. Been having worse back/hip pain the last couple days but otherwise feeling okay. Next appt. is Nov 8th. I'll have GBS done and he'll check me since he'll be in the area already.
October 23rd, 2013, 08:52 PM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here and feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever.
October 23rd, 2013, 09:12 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm also feeling better than I have in weeks! Im getting a lil stressed the baby isn't staying head down tho. She must have a lot of room still. I have my swab test at my next appt fxed I'm still negative! I also started having BH CTX yesterday and tonight.

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

October 23rd, 2013, 10:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here. Still tired from work. Had an appt Monday and I was closed yet a fingertip dialated. Don't know what that means. I'm sure my mucus plug has been coming out. I also had a follow up ultrasound as I had a low lying placenta. It has since moved out of the way. No risk for placenta previa.

Baby's room is already to go. Just need to pack bags and arrange babysitting when I go into labor.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search