postathon thread

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree29Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Veteran
So happy to hear im not alone with being BEYOND ready for my baby to be here...miserable is a understatement! I had a ultrasound today and he is measuring a little over 9lbs... and i still have 14 days to go.. His sisters were 9lbs9oz and 10lbs so he is still small compared to them... I am so freaked out about haveing a csection..and him being okay once he is away from me because my sugars have been so screwed up... I would LOVE to have a Halloween baby lol i guess im strange like that...

October 24th, 2013, 08:39 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cupcake - I'm sorry OB won't take your past and instincts into consideration.
At least he will induce you on the 8th which you think is actual due date- good you won't go past that any further. I will keep praying for us to go into natural labour!
I am seriously going to watch my carbs and sugar to avoid myself getting bigger-
Since you measure small your babies must be long or all the way in the back .
Cupcake2 likes this.
October 24th, 2013, 08:41 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just trying to see if we can afford for me to wait until New year for me to go to work and making sure we have money in case it was something I forgot to get baby

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 24th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDustMom View Post
Cupcake - I'm sorry OB won't take your past and instincts into consideration.
At least he will induce you on the 8th which you think is actual due date- good you won't go past that any further. I will keep praying for us to go into natural labour!
I am seriously going to watch my carbs and sugar to avoid myself getting bigger-
Since you measure small your babies must be long or all the way in the back .
Thank you! Yes I'm glad he will induce on the 8th but then I can't even go a couple days early if I wanted to :/ But after bring induced twice I am praying that I go into labor on my own. I really want that experience! When is your due date?

My biggest craving lately has been ice lol. I actually lost weight this week which never happens to me in the third trimester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_2_2_princesses View Post
So happy to hear im not alone with being BEYOND ready for my baby to be here...miserable is a understatement! I had a ultrasound today and he is measuring a little over 9lbs... and i still have 14 days to go.. His sisters were 9lbs9oz and 10lbs so he is still small compared to them... I am so freaked out about haveing a csection..and him being okay once he is away from me because my sugars have been so screwed up... I would LOVE to have a Halloween baby lol i guess im strange like that...
Oh man...hoping you get your Halloween baby!
October 24th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_2_2_princesses View Post
Did you have a c section before? My back is hurting so bad carrying this baby! I can't imagine delivering her naturally!
October 24th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Random thought when you want to slap somebody do it and say mosquito lol

My Ovulation Chart

October 24th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessednHighlyFavored View Post
Random thought when you want to slap somebody do it and say mosquito lol
Lol good idea!
October 24th, 2013, 08:53 PM
I'm due Nov 11th by ultrasound its Nov 10th

First meeting with my OB ( who was there during last labor witnessed my episiotomy and how terribly it healed etc) didnt recommend we going past my due date.
Every time they make an appointment for me its NEver with her and always with someone else! I mentioned this to each OB and they have my files they say now if my cervix isn't ready then no point in inducing early as it will be same as inducing at 41 weeks (they fail to see that baby might be bigger too!!!)
I know exactly Cupcake the feeling of just wanting it to happen naturally - not that I am being a difficult patient or requesting it to have an earlier date out of convenience - I honestly afraid of pushing a big baby out and ripping me apart!
Cupcake2 likes this.
October 24th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Quote:
I'm due Nov 11th by ultrasound its Nov 10th

First meeting with my OB ( who was there during last labor witnessed my episiotomy and how terribly it healed etc) didnt recommend we going past my due date.
Every time they make an appointment for me its NEver with her and always with someone else! I mentioned this to each OB and they have my files they say now if my cervix isn't ready then no point in inducing early as it will be same as inducing at 41 weeks (they fail to see that baby might be bigger too!!!)
I know exactly Cupcake the feeling of just wanting it to happen naturally - not that I am being a difficult patient or requesting it to have an earlier date out of convenience - I honestly afraid of pushing a big baby out and ripping me apart!
That's ridiculous. You should have the same OB each time and not have to explain yourself over and over to different doctors. I would be so frustrated. They should listen to you! That's exactly how I feel. I seriously don't want to be in labor and the baby can't come out but I tear along the line they cut with my first born then end up having to have a c section too. I know it sounds silly but after having two totally different but both traumatic births I just want one where I don't feel like I'm actually dying.
October 24th, 2013, 09:09 PM
You explained my fear perfectly cupcake .. Being induced, cut and having to end up with c section again ( as I measly avoided one last time) will make me feel like I'm dying.

Lol .. I wish we could drink wine to our misery tonight!

Comforting to let it out

Now that I feel better venting it all out.. I am feeling that things can go well for us! Lets toast because I see natural labor happening soon and its going to come out with one push!
October 24th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you all noticed there are only 7 more days left in October??? I'm trying to enjoy every day but eager to meet the new baby.
October 24th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Books_kids View Post
Have you all noticed there are only 7 more days left in October??? I'm trying to enjoy every day but eager to meet the new baby.
Its bittersweet this baby will have to get evicted soon!

Halloween makes it seem like only 6 days.. It will fly fast as will be busy dealing with trick or treaters and sneaking some candy in my diet
October 24th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Quote:
You explained my fear perfectly cupcake .. Being induced, cut and having to end up with c section again ( as I measly avoided one last time) will make me feel like I'm dying.

Lol .. I wish we could drink wine to our misery tonight!

Comforting to let it out

Now that I feel better venting it all out.. I am feeling that things can go well for us! Lets toast because I see natural labor happening soon and its going to come out with one push!
I'm just glad someone understands exactly how I feel lol. Everyone thinks I'm crazy and that I'm just thinking the worst but that almost happened to me! Oh yeah...I hardly ever drink but I could use a glass of wine for sure. Just thinking about giving birth overwhelms me! I can't wait to hear how awesome and easy both our labors are! I really hope you don't have to go overdue either.

Quote:
I'm so excited! My son was a November baby and I LOVED having him in Novmeber. It was so fun to have a newborn around Thanksgiving and Christmas. Plus I loved wrapping him up and cuddling with him extra since it was so cold.
FairyDustMom likes this.
October 24th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll just post a few random thoughts:

I need to figure out how to stop these personalized ads on the computer. Just because I look at a pair of shoes doesn't mean I want to keep seeing them. Feels like an invasion of privacy.

I think you all have me nervous I'm going to labor early.... I don't want to go early and rather go later than late :-) My son was induced at 39 weeks and he had breathing problems both at birth and now. I hate thinking that I rushed things and it's all my fault.

Random though: I need to figure out how to convince hubby to let me get my doctorate. There is no monetary benefit only personal, which isn't enough for hubby.
October 24th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Did you have a c section before? My back is hurting so bad carrying this baby! I can't imagine delivering her naturally!
No i had both of my other ones naturally ... and that didnt scare me as much as having a c section is scaring me... ugh My everything is hurting lol My back feels broken for the first few minutes when i go to stand up..and when im driving i get these awesome sharp pains that run from my back down to my legs..fun times...

October 25th, 2013, 02:23 AM
Quote:
I have because iit's that long for X. Soooooo excited!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake2 View Post
I'm just glad someone understands exactly how I feel lol. Everyone thinks I'm crazy and that I'm just thinking the worst but that almost happened to me! Oh yeah...I hardly ever drink but I could use a glass of wine for sure. Just thinking about giving birth overwhelms me! I can't wait to hear how awesome and easy both our labors are! I really hope you don't have to go overdue either.

I'm so excited! My son was a November baby and I LOVED having him in Novmeber. It was so fun to have a newborn around Thanksgiving and Christmas. Plus I loved wrapping him up and cuddling with him extra since it was so cold.
I'm looking forward to dressing him for Christmas and thanksgiving and of course all the snuggles when it's just me and him. Not looking forward to going back to work though
Cupcake2 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

October 25th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Quote:
I'll just post a few random thoughts:

I need to figure out how to stop these personalized ads on the computer. Just because I look at a pair of shoes doesn't mean I want to keep seeing them. Feels like an invasion of privacy.

I think you all have me nervous I'm going to labor early.... I don't want to go early and rather go later than late :-) My son was induced at 39 weeks and he had breathing problems both at birth and now. I hate thinking that I rushed things and it's all my fault.

Random though: I need to figure out how to convince hubby to let me get my doctorate. There is no monetary benefit only personal, which isn't enough for hubby.
Sorry your son has breathing problems.what kind of breathing do he have?
I hope you are able to obtain your goals.

Fairy I am going to call or text you to see if there is a charge on my phone. It will be sometime today thru this weekend.

My Ovulation Chart

October 25th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Another random thought to for me. My sister had her baby at 34 weeks ans she only spent a day in nicu and that was only for monitoring. O am praying hard X needs no time. I am going to be so protective of him. My mom has already been showing her protective side.

Anybody doing tissue checks.I don't think I stopped this whole pregnancy

My Ovulation Chart

October 25th, 2013, 04:50 AM
man it's 25 degrees today.CRAZY!

My Ovulation Chart

October 25th, 2013, 07:02 AM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hubby said this baby would be born the last week of October. We're there so lets see if he is right!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search