postathon thread

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree29Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here it goes. **refresh** duh!
October 25th, 2013, 07:12 AM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessednHighlyFavored View Post
Fairy I am going to call or text you to see if there is a charge on my phone. It will be sometime today thru this weekend.
Do you have an iphone?
Imessages might be free. Phone calls.. unless you have some type of long distance plan might not be.

Cool = am working tonight but will be around all weekend
October 25th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel awful saying it but I am so DONE. And I'm way far behind you all. Just so tired of the constant nausea, at times it is still so crippling I can't do things. My vagina and hips feel like they are going to fall out of me and I'm sick of having to protect my belly from DD accidentally running into it. She tries to be careful, she really does but she is only 3 And she is so sorry when she does run into it.
October 25th, 2013, 07:20 AM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't feel bad saying that meritan, I understand! I have been done for quite some time. The pain is out of hand for me. I am ready to just have this baby and get my body back!
October 25th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meritaten View Post
I feel awful saying it but I am so DONE. And I'm way far behind you all. Just so tired of the constant nausea, at times it is still so crippling I can't do things. My vagina and hips feel like they are going to fall out of me and I'm sick of having to protect my belly from DD accidentally running into it. She tries to be careful, she really does but she is only 3 And she is so sorry when she does run into it.
I been bumping my belly too.. and my three year old developed this new habit of jumping on my bed every morning! I wake up panicked!
I bump it against my garage wall when getting out of the car (we have a one car garage) and tired of that.. also bumping against my husband when in the kitchen making food..
October 25th, 2013, 07:35 AM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i was going to make a whole thread about this this morning but i am also DONE. i'm tired of being achey and cranky; i'm tired of being so tired; i'm tired of worrying if she's healthy and baking right in there; i'm tired of stressing over kick counts; i'm tired of being so big and not being able to do my job, or put shoes on, or take a decent lengthed shower without getting dizzy; i'm tired of having hairy legs because bending over is hard; i'm tired of living from doctor appointment to doctor appointment making sure she's okay; i'm tired of not being able to belly sleep. i could go on but my hand just went numb. perfect.

wow, that was super negative D: sorry guys!
October 25th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
One month from today is my due date!!! It feels so far away still, yet really close at the same time. I am so jealous of all of you 37 and 38 weekers and those of you that have had babies already. I feel like we're going to be left behind and still prego while your babies are growing up

October 25th, 2013, 09:54 AM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i feel like i've been pregnant forever, and that she's never gonna come :/

those moms: *posts pictures from their babies' first birthdays*
us: any day, we'll have our babies.. i can feel it..
smileymom03 likes this.
October 25th, 2013, 10:29 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
fairy I have a smart phone

yall are silly. it will be over before you know it

i have no energy

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 25th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so ready for it to be over with but I'm terrified to have 3 kids!! Two kids keep me so busy as it is and DH and I will be outnumbered...eek.
October 25th, 2013, 12:00 PM
A lot of friends tell me that adding a second is tough but a third is much easier. Hope that is the case in your situation cupcake.

Just realizes how busy I am with work!
Why am I still working???!!!! Ugh
Making lesson plans when I'm away and I hate being a perfectionist and so detailed its driving me in sane. I just want to quit today!
Anyways, back to work!
October 25th, 2013, 12:19 PM
how long are you working to fairy

My Ovulation Chart

October 25th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Luckily only 3 hrs today non stop 4-7
I put in another 3 hrs doing detailed lesson plans to give them and go over in case I go into labor.
Will have to do this with my Mon, Tues, and We students still and so have about 15 more to do.

Just scheduled a student for 8.30 am on Sunday morning! They wanted that time and if he didnt sign up for an exam in January I wouldn't care- my husband is laughing at me saying why do I even bother when these students only care about themselves and getting ahead- oh well comes with being a teacher!
October 25th, 2013, 12:44 PM
no I was talking about how close to delivery

why am alone in the house and the maintence man ran in the house with the ambulance saying they received a call somebody was in labor.I wasn't even near the phone so I couldn't even call by accident.

My Ovulation Chart

October 25th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessednHighlyFavored View Post
no I was talking about how close to delivery

why am alone in the house and the maintence man ran in the house with the ambulance saying they received a call somebody was in labor.I wasn't even near the phone so I couldn't even call by accident.
Did I miss something KayKay?
October 25th, 2013, 12:49 PM

i'm perfectly fine just sleepy. don't know why they came.I'm home alone.

My Ovulation Chart

October 25th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so done as well, but I fear she just doesn't want to come out and I'll be told I need another c-section!

But that is all I've been complaining about here lately.

Sorry I'm such a broken record, ladies. I've just hit a wall and convinced she is not going to come on her own.

October 25th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Random post: after 8 years of marriage, 16 years of being together today I successfully got my husband to blow me a kiss through the phone!!! Victory is mine!!
October 25th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be the Little Mary Sunshine here. I am getting a pedicure and my eyebrows waxed today! And it's the weekend, so there's football! That means I'll make it through Sunday without being super grumpy.

DH is finally over his cold, and even though I'm not feeling that nesty, he is. So he's been cleaning and working like crazy. So it's all good. I'm sure I'll be back to grumpy in a few days, though.

October 25th, 2013, 03:22 PM
pedicure sounds fun

yay for hubby feeling better

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search