postathon thread

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree29Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2013, 07:32 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We could use this post for the postathon. Let's get to talking ladies! How are you feeling?How much longer until you have baby?if you had baby how are you adjusting?

I have 7 days for baby and other than bunch of emotions I feel great!

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 24th, 2013, 07:39 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am losing hope that I will give birth on my own I'm almost 38 weeks and can't wait to visit my OB this Monday with my husband and find out what is happening.

I am jealous of all the moms who have induction/csection dates set.

My husband said my belly got gigantic over the past two weeks and I still have two weeks left until due date
October 24th, 2013, 07:49 PM
are you trying any nature remedies like pinapple core,sex,nipple stimulation or anything? try castor oil lol

My Ovulation Chart

October 24th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Lol I am going to start it all this Monday. Not sure if I want a Halloween baby but I rather pick natural labor over late induction. I have a feeling she is big and they won't give me an ultrasound- I am not leaving their clinic on Monday until they do. I need to check she is ok. Last ultrasound was at 18 weeks and I have this feeling to check.

nov 1 st is a great date Kay Kay
It will be our first November baby - we have so many coming in October !! Wasn't expecting this
October 24th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Ikr it's raining babies!Can't wait until everybody get their birth stories up to date.I need something to occupy my time lol.wow no us since 18 weeks that's a long time!She asked us what day we wanted baby and before I could speak hubby blurted out not holloween lol.I think it's 3 of us going on the 1st for inductions.CRAZY AND EXCITING

My Ovulation Chart

October 24th, 2013, 08:06 PM
random thought.I hate writing budgets lol

My Ovulation Chart

October 24th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling crappy and no sign of baby anytime soon! He's measuring big so I'm praying and hoping I go early on my own.
FairyDustMom likes this.
October 24th, 2013, 08:09 PM
cupcake are you trying anything to jumpstart labor.How big is he? they don't think X will be much bigger than 8. we shall see. I still think he will be close to 9

fairy is your baby head down
Cupcake2 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

October 24th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Yes I'm taking that gentle birth stuff, walking, pineapple, and ect. He is over 7 pounds and they are guessing he will be at least 9! My hips are too tiny for that! I'm afraid if he's too big I will have to have a c section at the last minute :/ My doula said to cut out as much dairy as I can since that adds extra weight to the baby at the end.
October 24th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Same cupcake! I know the feeling.
I just feel like venting here ..
So sore my hips are aching, can't sleep, restless leg, noticed I'm going lots of weight so think baby is still growing, my breasts are starting to look huge! I want to do stuff but then get pains or I'm too lazy to get up! All I'm getting is these mild menstrual cramps here and there ught!!

Ok got it out -Now back to being positive!
October 24th, 2013, 08:15 PM
:/ I'm glad I'm not the only one but I hope we both have easy births this time!

Vent all you want! I'm so ready to be done. My back is killing me ugh.
October 24th, 2013, 08:18 PM
She's been heads down.. Her back is all on my right side.. I think everything is on the right I almost feel her far to the right where my back is!!!

My hips are small for my babies. My DD had a round large head and everyone said body will stretch .. My body did nothing!

I realized my OB is ignoring me .. At the beginning she was promising me to not go past 40 weeks because of my wide episiotomy last time and how my body was responding to induction.
Everytime I go in I see a different OB I think they put that in their notes.. As they want me to wait and end up with a c section I think ( again this is me panicking over here but I really have this feeling)

Cupcake what did they say during last appointment to you?
When are you goin to see OB again?
October 24th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
A month from tomorrow is my due date. Feeling huge, uncomfortable, and just plain frustrated that I can't get everything done that I want to. I wish I had one more "non-pregnant" weekend to finish everything before he arrives.

October 24th, 2013, 08:23 PM
I'm standing up here doing circles right now.the pressure is crazy.hubby keep suggesting we try and self induce. I would be lying if said I haven't thought about it but I am going to hold out. He coming early enough.

Fairy vent away girl. If we can do it here then where else would we do it???

My Ovulation Chart

October 24th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I told my hubby tonight that I need to get a yoga ball to sit on. I want this VBAC to go as smoothly as possible.

October 24th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Fairy I am sure they put it their notes.
FairyDustMom likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

October 24th, 2013, 08:26 PM
I'm more worried about leaving my work/students behind. I'm worried they will fall behind and not practice!! Then getting back into work and having to stress over getting th back to where they were!

Regarding the pain I feel like an impatient kid at a candy store - I want my baby out!
October 24th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Smiley oh the joys of third trimester! And the ball feels real good on the back.

O thought I was going to be a sahm but having my nieces here put us behind

My Ovulation Chart

October 24th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDustMom View Post
She's been heads down.. Her back is all on my right side.. I think everything is on the right I almost feel her far to the right where my back is!!!

My hips are small for my babies. My DD had a round large head and everyone said body will stretch .. My body did nothing!

I realized my OB is ignoring me .. At the beginning she was promising me to not go past 40 weeks because of my wide episiotomy last time and how my body was responding to induction.
Everytime I go in I see a different OB I think they put that in their notes.. As they want me to wait and end up with a c section I think ( again this is me panicking over here but I really have this feeling)

Cupcake what did they say during last appointment to you?
When are you goin to see OB again?
Yeah my body doesn't do anything either. How frustrating! I hope they listen to you and don't let you go past 40 weeks! I will pray you go into labor on your own before then

I saw my OB today and my due date is off. He said he can't change it though. The earliest he will induce is the 8th but I think that is actually my due date. I don't want to be induced but I really don't want to be overdue either. My son was almost 8 pounds a week early. My belly always measure way behind so that always makes my doctor nervous even though my babies measure way ahead. When I gave birth to my daughter at 39 weeks and 5 days, my belly measured 33. Today at almost 37 weeks it measured 33 too. Doesn't make any sense cause my babies are not tiny!
October 24th, 2013, 08:35 PM
What are you budgeting Kay Kay?
Thank God am done all the baby shopping so I don't have to think about spendin more.
Ordered maternity bras and now will have to send them back and get them a size bigger- I wish my breasts could stop growing.that was my last purchase

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search