Mommy check in

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MakeupMommy3
  • 2 Post By Quantum_Leap

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2014, 08:29 AM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling emotionally?
Are you sleeping well?
How are you physically? Weight? Pp?
For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along?
How is family and husband helping out and doing?
January 7th, 2014, 10:02 AM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling emotionally? Feeling good, just hate having to leave the baby at daycare all day

Are you sleeping well? This weekend was horrible with sleep, we were all sick!

How are you physically? Weight? Pp? Physically feeling great, I have to work out with my squadron for the first time in months today, that should be fun!

For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along? Just pumping over here, it’s going good. I’m slacking at the night time pumping though

How is family and husband helping out and doing? Husband helps when I force him to, he works night so I never see him during the week but the weekends he is on baby duty in the evening

January 7th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling emotionally? A little stressed due to the breast issues.

Are you sleeping well? Nope. Ivy does not like me to sleep much, and I love my sleep. I get more on the weekends when I can nap since hubbie is home.

How are you physically? Weight? Pp? Weight is the least of my worries right now. Trying not to push myself to keep the mastitis away. No type 2 diabetes at least!

For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along? Still stressful. The crack on my one nipple just doesn't eant to heal. Finished last round of antibiotics on Sunday. Using an antibiotic ointment on the crack, and hoping beyond hope I don't get mastitis a 4th time and that the smurfing crack just heals already!

How is family and husband helping out and doing? Hubbie is great with helping. Couldn't do it without him. I know he wants me to get and stay healthy. And a friend helped one day when the mastitis knocked me off my behind with a high fever. Otherwise, not really any help from other family.

January 7th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling emotionally? Feeling good. Trying to get back into a routine after the holidays.

Are you sleeping well? More often than not, thankfully. I bf and co-sleep so I don't seem to lose too much sleep.

How are you physically? Weight? Pp? I haven't weighted myslef since the 1st week pp, but I can fit into one pair of my pre-prego jeans, so I'm happy with that
For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along? Good! Some days can be tiring when he is cluster feeding, but I love being able to bf my babies.

How is family and husband helping out and doing? Hubby works a lot but helps when he is home. He lets me sleep in on Sundays and does most of the cooking on the weekends. Now that the kids are back in school I realize that they are such a huge help! It's hard being the only set of hands when they are all at school.

January 7th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Erin1826's Avatar Super Mommy
How are you feeling emotionally? More good days than bad, but I'm still adjusting and dealing with pp issues. It's hard having a 3 year old and a newborn!

Are you sleeping well? Yes! Thankfully, otherwise I'm sure I'd have ppd. Like, Melissa, I co-sleep and BF, so sleep is not too bad. I may even sleep better than I did when I was in my 3rd trimester.

How are you physically? Weight? Pp? I think I'm about 7 pounds away from pre-preggo weight. I still can't fit comfortably into my jeans but will soon, I think. I am suffering from crazy stomach pains on pretty much a daily basis. It's a pp thing for me. I went through it after my first two deliveries, too. Doctors have no idea why. It sucks.

For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along? Great, no problems so far, but I'm a little worried that my supply is dwindling. I don't eat as much as I should because of my stomach issues.

How is family and husband helping out and doing? DH helps whenever I ask him to. He's not great at taking initiative but will do whatever I want when I ask. Such is life.
January 7th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Veteran
How are you feeling emotionally? Im a bit of a mess I just went back to work and i have to leave Brodee with his dad ... which you would think would make me feel better about leaving him but i feel horrible..because my husband works nights so he wants to sleep throughout the day and Brodee doesnt ... and he is a very demanding baby so i know it is stressing my husband out and Brodee isnt being taken care of the way i would like him to be...plus..it might have something to do with the fact that i go to work and take care of other peoples babies and i dont get to see mine until 3 in the afternoon..
Are you sleeping well? I get 5-7 hours a night ... which is nice
How are you physically? Weight? Pp? Im attempting to drop alot of weight and so far im on a ok track..ive lost all the weight i gained during my pregnancy and im 100% healed and feeling normal again after having a c-section...Im just waiting on my milk to dry up ... I would like to loose 80 pounds this year! Im on prozac to help out with my mood swings..
How is family and husband helping out and doing? It is taking awhile to get into the swing of things... my inlaws are CRAPPY and they stress me and my husband out alot so thats not helping...My girls try to help out a bunch which is kinda helpful and kinda not..lol Im sure things will start to go smoother in another month or so

Last edited by mommy_2_2_princesses; January 7th, 2014 at 06:37 PM.
January 7th, 2014, 06:35 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling emotionally? pretty good. i mean, i'm lonely as all get out because the only person i talk to can't talk back yet and Nate's never here/ awake/ willing to talk to me. so.
Are you sleeping well? i've worked out a schedule with Nate so i do get a functional amount of sleep.
How are you physically? Weight? Pp? physically, i feel fantastic. my weight's good. i dropped 30lbs immediately with birth and only have 16lbs more, and 4in off my waist. i'm not worrying until spring when i can take the jogging stroller out.
For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along? [not breastfeeding] but! i can say i stopped leaking. and, for some unknown reason, whenever i use skin-to-skin to calm her she instantly makes her hungry noises and tries to suck on me? like not even the nipple, but like the top of my breast near the cleavage where her mouth naturally falls when i hold her. weirds me right out.
How is family and husband helping out and doing? Nate and i, like i said, have a schedule and he helps when asked. my mom the past 2 saturday nights has taken LB so we could sleep. my dad pretends to be uninvolved but is totally in love with her. my cousin, aunt and youngest sister adore her and ask to babysit all the time. my middle sister is all, meh.
January 7th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling emotionally? Great

Are you sleeping well? Yes! Thomas sleeps about 8 hours a night. Occasionally less, but it's been 6+ since about 2 weeks old. Thankfully my babies have all slept. My hardest issue is eventually getting them potty trained!

How are you physically? Weight? Pp? Starting to get back to normal down south. I swore that boy nearly killed me weight ugh! Won't go there. Hoping to get into an exercise routine soon.

For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along? Good!

How is family and husband helping out and doing? Kids are great at fetching things we need :giggle : hubby helps when asked
January 9th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDustMom View Post
How are you feeling emotionally? Are you sleeping well? How are you physically? Weight? Pp? For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along? How is family and husband helping out and doing?
Emotionally I'm super irritated. I know it's because of lack of sleep.

Need to lose 10 more pounds. Hoping this last bit drops off with exercise.

Husband is helping by working and paying bills allowing me to stay home with baby. It's tiring but I have to be happy as he doesn't agree with sahm at all.
January 9th, 2014, 09:49 PM
MakeupMommy3's Avatar Super Mommy
Emotionally, I'm doing ok. Nothing baby related, just life overall has me rethinking a few things.

Sleeping well? Kinda...my DH and I work out a pretty good schedule. If I'm tired he'll take baby and vice versus.

Physically? I, great. I Ned to start some kind of exercise routine so I won't gay the weight back.

DH and my other babies are fantastic with Amari. I couldn't ask for better
January 10th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
How are you feeling emotionally? Really pretty good. DH and I just recently found out that we're both being offered well-paid jobs next year in Oregon (being rehired by our former employer), so that solves about a million problems all at once. I'm totally thrilled and relieved.

Are you sleeping well? Well enough. Audrey is reverse cycling (refusing to feed from the bottle when she's home with DH during the day, and getting all of her feedings in from me at night), but I'm bed-sharing with her, so it usually doesn't bother me too much. I can usually sleep right through it.

How are you physically? Weight? Pp? Honestly, I still need to lose 30 pounds. My weight has been getting gradually out of control for the last several years. I'm planning to tackle this problem intensively over the summer once I'm not working and the weather is warmer.

For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along? Very well, except for the reverse cycling, which I mentioned above.

How is family and husband helping out and doing? DH is the one home with all three kids all day. He does three 12-hour days in a row with them on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. He is a living martyr. My mom is also a saint who is willing to help out whenever we ask her.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
January 11th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Veteran
what part of Oregon?

February 8th, 2014, 09:48 PM
How are you feeling emotionally? Good. Sometimes I fear the unknown of the future but that's my anxiety cropping up.
Are you sleeping well? Pretty well. Amaya goes down about 7 or 7:30m wakes around 1 to be changed and fed, around 5 to be changed and fed, and up for the day about 8.
How are you physically? Weight? Pp? Amaya is adopted so no weight to lose. I'm actually having issues in the other direction because I forget to eat. I've started a system for breakfast and lunch and it's been working fairly well so hopefully I can keep it up.
For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along?
How is family and husband helping out and doing? Husband is great. Mom comes over several times a week for baby time, including tonight to babysit so hubby and I could go out with friends for his birthday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search