Intro- a little late!

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2014, 07:38 AM
Hey everyone,
I wanted to introduce myself. I had a daughter, Charlotte, born on 10/28/13. She was due 11/4/13 but family drama caused me to move my c section ahead a week. So I got to spend an extra 7 days with her! And better yet- my pregnancy was cut 7 days short!

After trying to conceive for 2 yrs, I had 2 miscarriages in 2012 so I was gun shy about getting excited this time around. I actually didn't start allowing myself to plan for a baby until well into the 3rd trimester.

I'm married. Been with my husband 14 yrs. We have 2 dogs (pit bull & rottweiler)and they are very gentle with the baby. She is fascinated watching them actually.

I have been unemployed almost my entire pregnancy. But I have an interview next week for a part time job (30 hrs/week). I really want this job and have a good shot at getting it. Since I'm breastfeeding I have already started pumping in preparation for the 8 hr shifts.

We have a real estate business that pays the bulk of our bills. But added income is always appreciated.

Husband will stay home with the baby.

That's about it I guess.
I hope this board continues to teach me a lot about babies and children!
January 19th, 2014, 11:53 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
January 19th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome, WishfulDreamer!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions here. I know many of still check in here every few days (at least I do).

I am very busy with my almost 3 month old as well as my 5-year-old, but I do try to peek in here every so often.

January 19th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Thanks guys.
January 19th, 2014, 12:45 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hey there! i check these boards often still because i frequent other boards (baby names and unplanned pregnancy), but don't post much. i'm not creative enough to think of thread topics!
January 19th, 2014, 01:54 PM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! Congrats on your baby that's so awesome your dogs are so good with her!

January 19th, 2014, 03:13 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats and welcome! This is a super helpful group! Im' a FTM too and they've been great!
January 19th, 2014, 05:41 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats on your daughter! Im Lori, 43, mom to 8, and been with my DH 5yrs, previously married to my first dh for 16yrs. I have 4 with my first and 4 with current dh......my last 4 kids are 3, 2, 1 and 3mo old. I also work full time, mortgage business...been part time most of my pregnancy and finally back to full time the past month. Its hectic for sure! Glad to see you got your rainbow baby, I also had 3 m/c's back to back right before my 3yr old, then 4 baby''s back to back lol.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

January 19th, 2014, 06:00 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! Charlotte is a pretty name
I am Evelina a mom to almost 4 year old Julia and almost three month old Clara.
January 19th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Erin1826's Avatar Super Mommy
I LOVE the name Charlotte! I'm Erin. I have a 16yo daughter, 3yo son, and Luci was born on 11/18. I've been with DH for almost 9 years (I almost put 8!) but we just got married in 2012.

to the group!
January 20th, 2014, 12:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm Corinna, mom to Stella and Georgia! One great husband, two dogs, and four chickens to boot.

January 21st, 2014, 05:25 AM
thanks for the welcome and introducing yourselves. I enjoy reading your posts.
January 21st, 2014, 09:09 PM
CutlassDiva's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the board...I try to pop in here when I get a chance (which isn't often right now )

I am Paula, DS is Wyatt, and 3.5 and DD Cora was born on 11/26....DH Jason and I have been married for just over 8 years...

January 23rd, 2014, 06:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!

I'm Mary, I have a 4 y/o DD and just had Ben who is going to be 3 months soon!
February 8th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Congratulations and welcome (love your daughter's name btw, Charlotte was on our list)! I'm new as well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search