Hey everyone :)

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BlessednHighlyFavored
  • 1 Post By meritaten
  • 1 Post By momof8lopez
  • 1 Post By shana1979

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2014, 07:27 AM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I have been gone for past little while!
I am going to try to pop in more often.
How is everyone doing?
Clara is almost 4 months! I can't believe how fast they are growing.
We are still breast feeding and am hoping to last 6 months and see how it goes.
She wakes up about 4 times to sleep nurse. During the day she is pretty calm with occasional fussy periods. I still haven't gotten my AF. Am super busy with work. Having a baby and working sucks I wish I could spen all my time with Clara instead.
Can't wait to hear how you and your babies are doing!
March 3rd, 2014, 07:51 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Ms lady. We are doing good over here. X is 4 months and growing like a weed and very advanced. He is 6-12 month clothing.To celebrate his 4month we introduced peas and he really enjoyed it. I M so in love with my social slobbery boy lol
FairyDustMom likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
March 4th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! It's super quiet over here now lol. Ben is almost 4 months old too, hard to believe. He is doing great, glad Clara is doing so well! We are in 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers. They grow so fast!!!! How is your older DD doing?
FairyDustMom likes this.
March 4th, 2014, 08:09 PM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good to hear Ben is growing well Clara also in 6 month clothes!!Julia has adjusted well. I had to give up my story time so I can put baby to bed each night. She has been great with hubby reading to her as long as I tuck her in and give her a hug and kiss
March 5th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww. Yep, my DH takes care of story time for my DD. She only wants him now for bedtime. He sings her special songs too, it's really sweet.
March 6th, 2014, 06:08 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH does bed time for the 3 little ones, I take care of baby Rey. He is also in 6-9mo clothing, and growing long, lol. He does not like solids, as we started them this week and he is not liking it, lol. I also work full time and DH works nights, there is only the drive home to catch my breath, lol. Glad to see your still bf'ing, it only gets easier! Great job mama! Clara is a beauty!
FairyDustMom likes this.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 8th, 2014, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i definitely understand the drive home being the only time to yourself. wish it was less stressful though that way i can at least enjoy it. the minis are doing pretty well (minus the reflux). he's in 3-6m clothes and she's in 6-9m. he's long whereas she's big. i probably did a solid no-no. they've been staring as we eat, licking their lips. it got uncomfortable so i first tried introducing bananas in the safety teethers but they got frustrated with it thinking it was a pacifier and no amount of sucking produced enough food. so for the sweet potato, i put a bit in the bottles. i've never seen the bottles go so fast. i take it they like it. when they get a little older (maybe at the end of this month or next), i'll try spoon feeding. we're still a bit wobbly w/ sitting.
FairyDustMom likes this.

Introducing the Minis

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search