When do you work out?

The People Trimmer

A place for scrapbookers to "trim" off the pounds.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The People Trimmer LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2013, 03:40 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When in the day do you work out?

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

February 22nd, 2013, 03:50 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Usually between 12-3.. I'd like to do it earlier in the morning but cant make my self get out of bed. lol

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
February 22nd, 2013, 06:40 PM
I've been trying to do my workout about 2 in the afternoon. When I was trying to do the 30 day shred it worked out well to work out for 30 minutes and then reward myself with scrapping for 30-60 minutes. But now that I am easily working out for 45-60 minutes, I'm not getting my scrappy time in. I'm thinking I need to re-do my daily schedule and try working out before lunch and then cleaning in the afternoon...although I'm not sure I like that plan (scared I won't get my cleaning done or that cleaning will run into my hopeful scrappy time). I would bump my afternoon workout up to earlier in the afternoon, but if I workout to soon after eating I feel sick. I would LOVE to do my workout before the kids got up....but that would mean waking up by like 4:45 so that I could be working out by 5....and I am NOT a morning person. LOL!

February 22nd, 2013, 08:26 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Well, Erin goes to school at 12:30 and then Allison goes down for a nap, so that's when I work out. I can usually get Patrick set up on my laptop playing a kids game or on a tablet, so I have a little over 2 hours to work out and shower and then do whatever. But that hasn't been working out this week (I had a dentist appointment today, for example)

February 26th, 2013, 05:48 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tuesdays and Wednesdays, I have classes for my lunch break. On Mondays I workout in the evening right after work before picking up the boys from daycare/after school care. I have class Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays after dinner. I try to work out Thursdays and Fridays around lunchtime. I also have a class on Saturday mornings. Sundays are usually my rest days and sometimes I don't get home from work early enough to workout on Mondays. Sorry, that was a book.....

February 27th, 2013, 08:42 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Amanda, you definitely have it all down to a schedule. Way to go girl!!

My workout time is in the evenings after I have Mark settled for the night. These last few weeks have been rough, but for a while I was 4-5 days a week, 30-45 minutes each time. This has cut into any free scrappy time I would have to, but I'm trying to find a balance to this. Once the warmer weather gets & stays here, I'll start back up my lunchtime walks/workouts so that'll give me more scrappy time in the evenings.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 28th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I get up super early (like 3:30) almost every day, finally I'm awake enough by 4 to hit the eliptical for an hour.

February 28th, 2013, 08:55 AM
That's early Jessica! I wish I could will myself to get up earlier to get my workout done!

March 1st, 2013, 05:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's about the only time of day I can get anything done....before anybody else gets up.

March 1st, 2013, 09:45 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica C View Post
It's about the only time of day I can get anything done....before anybody else gets up.
I know that feeling . . . I get to bed so late though that I can't get up any earlier then I already do to get us out the door. I'm up by 4:30-5:00am. We leave by 6:30ish for work/daycare.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search