Biggest Loser

The People Trimmer

A place for scrapbookers to "trim" off the pounds.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The People Trimmer LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2013, 07:20 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Is anyone watching this season of Biggest Loser?

Who was your favorite team Week 1?

Who is your favorite contestant left at the ranch?

Who would you want to be your couch (Jillian, Bob or Duvet)?

Do you think you could make it through just one of the "Last Chance Workouts"?

------------------------------------------

Is anyone watching this season of Biggest Loser? I am <3

Who was your favorite team Week 1? I automatically favored the White Team because after the one girl left, they were the under dogs.

Who is your favorite contestant left at the ranch? Dani, because she was on the White team and I've been routing for here this whole time. I also like Jeff & Jackson

Who would you want to be your couch (Jillian, Bob or Duvet)? Jillian scares me and I dont know if I could take the yelling. Bob seems really nice and he isnt to bad to look at (lol) so Ill pick him.

Do you think you could make it through just one of the "Last Chance Workouts"? Honestly, I dont think I could. Not at the pace they have to do it at. If I could take my time and not have Jillian breathing down my neck and yelling in my ear, maybe.. lol

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
February 26th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Is anyone watching this season of Biggest Loser? I am!

Who was your favorite team Week 1? I didn't have one.

Who is your favorite contestant left at the ranch? I don't really have one, but I do think Dani is pretty awesome having been the last of her team and still being here.

Who would you want to be your couch (Jillian, Bob or Duvet)? Dolvet I think. I just like the way he works.

Do you think you could make it through just one of the "Last Chance Workouts"? no. nonononono. Especially not now, but I think I'd end up doing a lot of puking with week 1 workout too.

February 27th, 2013, 06:29 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is anyone watching this season of Biggest Loser? I haven't seen any of the new season yet.

Who would you want to be your couch (Jillian, Bob or Duvet)? I'd have to say Bob. Jillian scares me! LOL!

Do you think you could make it through just one of the "Last Chance Workouts"? Not at all!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

February 27th, 2013, 08:51 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is anyone watching this season of Biggest Loser? I've not caught any episodes yet this season, I've watched here & there the previous seasons. (I don't tend to watch much TV anyway)

Who would you want to be your couch (Jillian, Bob or Duvet)? I am not sure, haven't watched enough to have a fave coach or least fave coach.

Do you think you could make it through just one of the "Last Chance Workouts"? Absolutely not!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 28th, 2013, 04:46 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is anyone watching this season of Biggest Loser? I'm trying to, but I can't keep my eyes open that long.

Who was your favorite team Week 1? I didn't start watching until the third week. I was so used to it being on Tuesdays and kept forgetting about it on Mondays.

Who is your favorite contestant left at the ranch? I don't know who is left

Who would you want to be your couch (Jillian, Bob or Duvet)? Probably Dolvet.

Do you think you could make it through just one of the "Last Chance Workouts"? I think so.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search