Monday Moans

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2011, 05:49 AM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Let's hear them today--feel free to moan and groan!

May 16th, 2011, 06:52 AM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty homesick miss my family and friends. I think it's because of my hormones, can't wait for them to ease up

May 16th, 2011, 06:53 AM
HONEYBUNNY61's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just didn't want to come to work today. I had such a nice, chill weekend. And I woke up from a really juicy dream I was having. Back to reality....

VBAC, NATURAL BIRTHING, BREASTFEEDING, BABYWEARING, CLOTH DIAPERING MOM!
May 16th, 2011, 06:57 AM
swippy's Avatar Veteran
I am an army wife, and my insurance company tells me I have to at least initially see a doctor on base. I am trying to set up my appointment and I keep getting a message that tells me that they are "too busy" to take my call. Im sure I am just being melodramatic, but this is the most important event in my life and it bugs me that they dont have time to just give me a flipping appointment!! > end rant...

*udpate - after almost 2 hours, I finally got my first DR apt set up. sheesh!

Last edited by swippy; May 16th, 2011 at 07:28 AM.
May 16th, 2011, 07:15 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I am sick of feeling sick all the time. It is nonstop all day...if my eyes are open my stomach is upset. I just want this part to be over with already.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
May 16th, 2011, 08:30 AM
easword1201's Avatar Mega Fam/Mom
Im very frustrated at the fact that my doctor hasn't called me and discuss what were doing with this pregnancy yet. I want to know if they are going to do another u/s to see if the baby is visible yet? I have been sooo on edge about it since Thursday....I did call them just alittle bit ago and the nurse is going to discuss and see if I can come back in this week. The waiting for phonecall is the worse part!!!!
May 16th, 2011, 10:45 AM
mom 2 Caden & Jordynn
I am just so moody and irritable. Everything stinks and makes me feel sick. I can't wait for the next 8 days to pass so my summer break can start!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

May 16th, 2011, 11:03 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just bummed the weekend is over. I dislike Monday because we have to wear our 'dress' uniform and it is not as comfy as the ABU is.

Also a bit tired of being so dang gassy. The cramps it causes makes me worry. And te few spots of blood over the weekend don't help!

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
May 16th, 2011, 11:09 AM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
I feel like crap!! Just so tired and nausiated and what a crappy day it is cold and raining blah!! I also wish I could just tell my family and that they would be happy for me because we are so happy but I just know it wont be that way which makes me really sad.
May 16th, 2011, 01:11 PM
mom 2 Caden & Jordynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg76 View Post

Also a bit tired of being so dang gassy. The cramps it causes makes me worry. And te few spots of blood over the weekend don't help!
I KNOW exactly what you mean about being gassy! I hate it! I can't tell if the cramps are gas or something else most of the time. But once it moves, I always know it's gas- still bothersome though.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

May 16th, 2011, 01:24 PM
The Natalie's Avatar !!!!!!!!!
Fatigue has set in for me big time. A two hour nap later and I am still not feeling like I can take on the rest of the day and it's really not good because I have to get Ethan's tux altered by Thursday for a wedding he is the ring bearer in.

May 16th, 2011, 01:37 PM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH told MIL our news and besides the typical questions, she told DH that I must be lying about not being very sick and after she said she was surprised, she said she had a feeling (b/c she says she knows when EVERYONE is pregnant, she just always knows)..... And it starts.. just to give an idea of her personality, she'd be the one who would buy a onesie "if you think I'm cute, you should see my grandma". I hope this doesn't offend anyone b/c I know some people find it cute but the way she is, it gets under my skin.
May 16th, 2011, 01:44 PM
easword1201's Avatar Mega Fam/Mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytomany12 View Post
Im very frustrated at the fact that my doctor hasn't called me and discuss what were doing with this pregnancy yet. I want to know if they are going to do another u/s to see if the baby is visible yet? I have been sooo on edge about it since Thursday....I did call them just alittle bit ago and the nurse is going to discuss and see if I can come back in this week. The waiting for phonecall is the worse part!!!!
Got the call from drs office to go get my levels checked in the morning.....shewww hopefully we can get answers and move on...
May 16th, 2011, 01:44 PM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
i am so sick of everything i eat making me sick. i also DO NOT want to be at work today my headache finally went away thank god i was about to go crazy if it didnt.. && i miss my mom && little brother so much. 3 more hours and then i get to go home and lay down YES! lol

Tags
day of the week questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search