Friday Five

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
1. Have you had morning sickness today?
2. How long until your first/next appointment
3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy?
4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested?
5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now?

May 20th, 2011, 08:33 PM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
1. Have you had morning sickness today? My nausea is starting to set in as I type!

2. How long until your first/next appointment 4 more days!

3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? My mom and grandmother and just about everyone at work.

4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? Haven't tested.

5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? KFC extra crispy chicken breast! I was bad and had it for lunch AND for dinner the other day

May 20th, 2011, 08:36 PM
MamaSugarplump's Avatar Jordan
1. Have you had morning sickness today? ALL DAY!!! No throwing up, but some dry heaving and just nausea
2. How long until your first/next appointment? 3 weeks (June 15)
3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? Everybody!
4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? Nope
5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? Haven't been able to stomach much of anything for a couple of weeks, but the watermelon I had earlier was really good and juicy *yummy*
May 20th, 2011, 08:53 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you had morning sickness today? I think I did. I felt motion sick for a little bit. Not sure it was morning sickness though.
2. How long until your first/next appointment? Wednesday, the 25th!
3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? just a few
4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? not yet
5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? nothing. I am starting to not want to eat.

May 20th, 2011, 08:59 PM
everafter's Avatar Super Mommy

I just ate 2 yummy nutella/banana sandwiches with a BIG glass of milk and I am feeling nauseous now.....If it is MS I have it's more of a after-dinner-evening sickness

23rd May is the blood work visit and June 1st is the sonogram

Other than people on the WWW..... 1 !!!! my friend....not even my ex-husband (baby's daddy) knows yet

No....maybe on the 23rd

Oranges

May 20th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you had morning sickness today? No havent had anything yet

2. How long until your first/next appointment Monday is our first appointment with our GP

3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? This forum and another forum Im apart of. and 1 friend IRL

4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? No

5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? Nothing really. Im trying to be good and eat a healthy balanced diet. Something I didnt do last time
May 20th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Yes. Today was probably the worst day so far.
I have a visit with the nurse this week, but no real appt ti the end of June.
A few friends, but not family or work.
No.
No food cravings yet. I find myself wanting greasy chips because greasy foods seem to calm my stomach, but I'm trying to cut out salt--so denied.
May 20th, 2011, 09:52 PM
hotpinktulips's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you had morning sickness today? Just nausea *knocking on wood*
2. How long until your first/next appointment? June 8th... I can barely wait!
3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? Six, and that'll be it until our u/s.
4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? yes. 21 @11dpo and 75 @ 13dpo.
5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? N/A

~Special thanks to *Kiliki* for my adorable siggy~

May 21st, 2011, 05:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just a little nausea. I always get the super hightened sense of smell, and things like breakfast cooking don't set real well sometimes.

I haven't even scheduled yet. I moved to a new area when I was pregnant with my son, and didn't really love the dr I found then, so I need to find a new one.

Well, at first it was just my husband, and my best friend, and one girl off of my playroom on here, but then my husband outed us on FB, so now everyone knows. lol

No.

There's not really one food yet (last time it was popcicles and snow cones ) I am just so hungry all the time, and nothing really sounds good. So if something does taste good, I can't quit eating. lol
May 21st, 2011, 05:32 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Have you had morning sickness today? Just some nausea.
2. How long until your first/next appointment? Not until June 22nd. He will try to listen for a hb but if he can't hear it I get another u/s
3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? Everyone I work with, my family and DH's sister. We tell the rest of the family today and then will do the big FB announcement.
4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? Yes, doubled perfectly.
5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? I'm craving junk food. I feel awful about it. Wish I craved the healthy stuff.

May 21st, 2011, 08:02 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you had morning sickness today? No
2. How long until your first/next appointment? 38 days. (thanks to the countdown app on my phone!)
3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? Everyone!! I don't have choice, for some reason I look like I'm 4 months already!!
4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? Yes but they only told me they're over 2000, not what they were.
5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? Juice.

May 21st, 2011, 08:45 AM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
Delayed response, but oh well!

1. Have you had morning sickness today? OH MAN have I ever. Oog.
2. How long until your first/next appointment? My first appointment is on June 2nd, so 12 days away. I can't wait!
3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? Just my fella and my best friend. It's kiiiiilling me haha.
4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? Nope, I haven't seen a doctor at all yet.
5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? Not a food, but a drink - decaf chai tea with cream and sugar. I think I had like 8 cups of that yesterday, and I'm already on my second this morning.

May 21st, 2011, 08:52 AM
MissingRyder10's Avatar Missing my little boy
Send a message via MSN to MissingRyder10 Send a message via Yahoo to MissingRyder10
1. Have you had morning sickness today? Yes
2. How long until your first/next appointment - I haven't been to an actual doctor yet but i have an u/s planned at a family planning place for thursday.
3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? Quite a few but not my family since i don't talk to them.
4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? Nope.
5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? Salsa and chips and for a drink - milk which is strange cuz i'm not a milk drinker

May 21st, 2011, 09:45 AM
Veteran
1. Have you had morning sickness today? YES!! I am fully on board the MS train and I don't know how to get off. I am not keeping any meals down, even though I am on Zofran- but the new Dr prescribed some suppositories- hoping they work!!
2. How long until your first/next appointment? My next appt is on June 1, so less than 2 weeks!
3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy?I've told some of my online friends, my parents, siblings, my grandmother and my pastor- oh, and the dad! LOL I am waiting a few weeks still to announce it to everyone!
4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested?I had one draw at 5w6d (though it could have been 5w2/3d, since I know I O'd late- so I am sure my dates are off!) and it was 2725. I am guessing that is an ok #, but the drs office totally slacked and didnt get me in for another draw soon enough, so I have no idea how the levels are rising!
5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? PIZZA and SPAGHETTI!! See my post about cravings!

May 21st, 2011, 10:09 AM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you had morning sickness today? --not too bad, just slightly nauseous. getting worse every day though.

2. How long until your first/next appointment? --June 1st, 2nd appt and U/S!!

3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? --just a few, maybe 3-4

4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? --nope

5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? --water, food is not all that appealing

May 21st, 2011, 02:23 PM
Super Mommy
Have you had morning sickness today? Not really. Mine is here, then gone almost every day.
2. How long until your first/next appointment? I have a sonogram scheduled for May 31st. CANNOT WAIT!!!
3. How many people have you told about your pregnancy? Our parents, 2 friends... that's it.
4. Have you had betas (hcg levels) tested? Yes. They doubled, so I feel better.
5. What is one food you cannot get enough of right now? beef jerkey!

Tags
ddc questions , friday five

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search