Symptoms?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2011, 11:14 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone experiencing symptoms yet? I have sore/full feeling boobs and I've been pretty crampy this afternoon and gassy (gross lol). I'm really not happy about the cramps. They aren't awful or anything, more like a dull ache, but they feel kinda like pre AF cramps and that worries me. I took another test this afternoon and it was quite a bit darker than the one I took this morning, so that makes me feel a bit better.

What symptoms are you experiencing?

Oh, and can I just say................ HOLY CRAP I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!

May 21st, 2011, 04:23 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh yeah, I have had those same cramps and sore-ish boobies. Both kind of come and go. I am also getting little waves of nausea over the past few days. Congratulations BTW! When are you due?
May 21st, 2011, 07:34 AM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Nausea and I've puked once so far. Hot flashes, gas you name it! So far way different than my pregnancy with Ethan!

May 21st, 2011, 08:47 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
When I was pregnant with Megan the day after I got my BFP was when I started puking and it lasted until 20wks so I am hoping that you ladies fare better than that!

May 21st, 2011, 11:18 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissusF View Post
Anyone experiencing symptoms yet? I have sore/full feeling boobs and I've been pretty crampy this afternoon and gassy (gross lol). I'm really not happy about the cramps. They aren't awful or anything, more like a dull ache, but they feel kinda like pre AF cramps and that worries me. I took another test this afternoon and it was quite a bit darker than the one I took this morning, so that makes me feel a bit better.

What symptoms are you experiencing?

Oh, and can I just say................ HOLY CRAP I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!
It's very normal to have cramping in early pregnancy. I've had cramping every time. It's hard to not be worried though!!

=May '05 and '11

May 21st, 2011, 03:57 PM
Veteran
Congratulations MissusF. How far along are you? When are you due? Must be within days of me...I'm due Feb. 1st. I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. So far I've been feeling a little sick when I wake up in the morning. Really tired. And yes...tons of "growing pains" down there already. Also, I'm already very sensitive to smells. Let the fun begin!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search