Feeling good, sorting things out...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Sedna's Avatar Regular
Send a message via MSN to Sedna
I spent the evening trying to work things out, and see how I can make it work. It has really put me at ease. I am currently living on campus and I waitress to pay for my accomodation and essentials, as well as getting benefits for students who are independent. Worked out that after the birth of bub, I will be eligible for approximately $625.90 more fortnightly. I am going to do Uni full time for the rest of the academic year up until summer break in December. I can either defer that following semester/year, and go back the year after, or just go part time. (Which I will probably will do anyway when I do go back)

Sorry for the blabber. I just like having everything sorted out in writing.

All credit to alethia for my wonderful siggie!
May 24th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Mom2TuckerElla's Avatar Super Mommy
I totally understand....I had Tucker over Christmas holidays of my final year of nursing.....I went back FT after I had him and it was the hardest thing I ever did....but with a lot of support, I made it!! And now I have a job that I love and have been a nurse for going on 8 years. I wouldn't have it any other way!! You can do it!! Do you have other supports ie. family?
May 24th, 2011, 06:43 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a great plan!! I had my last child while I was in college, so I understand what your feeling. Everything will work out!!!

=May '05 and '11

May 24th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Sedna's Avatar Regular
Send a message via MSN to Sedna
Thanks for the support guys! I honestly don't know how I will handle it, but I love my degree, so I will just take things as they come I guess. I am not sure on how my family will be honestly... I am yet to tell them. I don't think I will have a lot of support from them though, we have not been close since I was 16.

All credit to alethia for my wonderful siggie!
May 24th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Super mommy!
its good to have a plan it sets you at ease, and sharing your plan makes it feel solid and real! btw, it sounds like a good plan!

May 24th, 2011, 08:59 AM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Yay! How great of you to start already thinking about that all!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search