We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
It's so funny. In my head i'm thinking "just 5?", but now that i'm trying to list it, I can only think of one.
Fudge! Hello pregnancy brain.
(I'll get back to you on this, lol)
How about you?
1. Get nursery and DD's new room ready.
2. Purchase a double stroller.
3. Maintain healthy weight gain this time around.
4. Get DD used to sleeping in a twin size bed, with toddler rails.
5. Make sure I have clothes if a boy.
THat's about it. I really had a hard time coming up with this list!