Starting to REALLY feel pregnant..oh, and anxiety

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2011, 10:11 AM
crash's Avatar Veteran
Ah ha. Here comes the terror.
In the middle of the night, last night, I had a bunch of acid go into my throat, so I had to get up and eat 4 TUMS. Then I wake up with upset tummy.
All morning I have had nausea. I'm starting to get the dizzies, as well. So tired.
Dude, i'm so pregnant.
This is just the beginning.

The other thing I wanted to mention in this post is that i'm starting to have a lot of anxiety. I am fearing m/c or any other complications with my little bean. I had the same anxiety with my first pregnancy, and I was hoping to avoid it (at least a little) with this one.
But every day I become more and more attached to this little guy/gal that I feel more protective and helpless. (helpless because all of this is a natural process. It's not like I can check in on the bean every 15 minutes to make sure all is well!)
I got lab work done this morning to check my HCG levels.
I'll let you all know how that goes!
May 28th, 2011, 10:28 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know what you mean about starting to feel pregnant and the anxiety. I have had anxiety since day one with this little one, since I have had on and off spotting. I didn't have it with DD. But you're right, it is out of our hands. We are helpless about it. I trust in the Lord to take care of baby and that gives me some comfort.

And yeah, soooooo tired lately. The nausea is hit or miss. I haven't had heartburn yet. For me that didn't happen until the 3rd trimester last time. I hope it stays away!
May 28th, 2011, 11:30 AM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Totally know what you mean! I thought the second pregnancy I wouldn't be as worried but that's def not true!!! I am so tired and nauseous!
Love My House Of Boys!
DS1- 4 years old
DS2- 2 years old
DS3- Born 11/4/14
May 28th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Same here...haven't experienced heartburn except in my 3rd trimester of my last pregnancy but definitely feeling anxious. When I get cramps I'm scared it's a sign of an impending miscarriage. When I don't get cramps I'm scared that I am going to have a miscarriage because my uterus doesn't feel like it's preparing for a baby any longer....can't win! I guess it comes with the territory
Me: 35
Spouse: 40
DS1 - 5/31/92 (!!)
DD - 12/31/2008
DS2 - 6/28/2010
Expecting #4 to arrive mid-January!

What I do as a WAHM

May 28th, 2011, 11:50 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
With my pregnancy with Megan I felt the same because I had just suffered a m/c 4 months before it is hard sometimes but I'm sure everything is fine with your little bean!! KUP on those beta numbers
Cay wife to David mom to Megan 10/01/2010 and April 7/14/2013

May 28th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Mom2TuckerElla's Avatar Super Mommy
Same here too...the minute I don't have sore bbs or feel the other symptoms I've had, I get nervous. Plus I was sick with a cold and strep this month, so i can't hlep but think maybe my egg was a little dysfunctional....

No heartburn here but nausea....and car sickness, which I never get.....it comes in waves and when I least expect it....
May 28th, 2011, 01:40 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been really worried about miscarriage too My symptoms pretty much went away and that's when I started getting worried. That and because this baby was so easy to conceive and the timing was perfect I REALLY wanted to be pregnant this month. Things don't normally work out this well for me so I'm still feeling like it's too good to be true. I just try and remind myself that it's in God's hands and there is nothing I can do to stop miscarriage from happening at this stage.

It's funny because I never thought I would be one of those overly paranoid preggos. i used to hear people talk about how nervous they were and if it was safe to do this and that and I would just roll my eyes. Now I'm totally one of them

May 28th, 2011, 03:35 PM
crash's Avatar Veteran
Well, good to see that I am nowhere near alone!

I got a call back from my midwife about my HCG levels. Since Thursday, she said that she would have liked the numbers to go up by 50-100%
When she called this afternoon, she said that they went from 28-86. So... tripled?
I was very excited. to say the least.

I have my first ultrasound June 7.
May 29th, 2011, 12:08 PM
When did your symptoms stop? Have they come back yet? Have you had hcg tested?
I am 4 weeks and 3 days and I had symptoms for two days (13 dpo and 14 dpo) and now I don't feel pregnant at all!!! I was weak and nauseous when I waited too long to eat, had a little cramping, bloated, had slightly sore nipples and just felt pregnant!
This is my 3rd and while each pregnancy was different I always felt pregnant and had some kind of symptoms. I had blood taken Friday and will have it agian on Tuesday because Monday is a holiday.
Even if my numbers are good I will not feel better till I see and hear a heartbeat. I'm sooo worried it is all I can think about and pray about! I know it is out of my hands but it doesn't make me stop thinking about it constantly!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search