Christina's baby!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2011, 01:28 PM
crash's Avatar Veteran
So I had my ultrasound. They measured me at 5 weeks.
I have to say, i'm worried, because if i'm only 5 weeks, that mean's everything about my cycle would be totally off.
So I'm concerned that the baby stopped growing/died. I could be wrong, and worried when i don't have to be.
Pictured here is the gest, yolk and the white dot, just off of the big circle, is my little baby!

June 9th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
AW, yay for first pic of your little one. Hopefully you are fine, and your days were just off. Implantation could have taken longer, plus o'ing a bit late. Lots of things. I am guessing everything looked good at this point? I hope so!!! How closely were you monitoring your cycle

Thank you so much Kris2you for my lovely siggy!!!

June 9th, 2011, 01:43 PM
crash's Avatar Veteran
I've been charting my cycles for a long time. If I am only 5 weeks along, that means I didn't ovulate until cd 23 or 24....My average is 19 days. Earliest was 16, and latest was 23...but I felt ovulation on cd 16 or 17 last cycle. I got BFP CD 29... That would mean, ovulation on day 23, 6 days later getting bfp.
I'm trying to get a hold of my midwife to talk to her about it.
So worried. :'(
June 9th, 2011, 02:05 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
That doesn't add up cause you wouldn't barely see a yolk sac let alone a baby at 5 wks exactly. We didn't even see the yolk sacs on mine at 5 weeks 4 days. Hmm idk but your pic looks great!
DS3- Born 11/4/14
June 9th, 2011, 02:10 PM
crash's Avatar Veteran
Hey! So I just got off the phone with the midwife's nurse!
They said that I really really look good. They said if there was a death, the scan would typically show some abnormalities. Everything looked perfect in the scan. They said there are women who are 100% sure of when they conceived, but it is common for it to be a few days off. They said they have absolutely no reason for concern...
However, if I still feel uneasy, I can go in to get my levels checked, to make sure they still look good.
I will have another ultrasound done in 7-10 days.
SO I HAVE PERMISSION TO BE HAPPY!!!

*happy dance, happy dance, happy dance!!!!!*
June 9th, 2011, 02:34 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ohh cool pic! I hope everything is fine, i'm sure it will be! My ob/gyn said those early 5-6 week scans are very unreliable and can cause more stress and worry for the mum than is necessary, hence why he doesn't do them! Im sure you and your wee bub will be fine. Good that you are getting another ultrasound soon, I bet you can't wait already!

June 9th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Veteran
So cute! FX'd that everything is A-ok
DD - 12/31/2008
DS2 - 6/28/2010
Expecting #4 to arrive mid-January!

What I do as a WAHM

June 26th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
hope everything went well

i hated that i thought i was 6 weeks and 5 days and the ultrasound showed just 6weeks but then again im not 100% sure when the first day of my last period was

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search