Melissa's Pregnancy Journal.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2011, 04:12 PM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
[It is gonna be so nice to have some place to write down all my crazy thoughts]

Hey baby;;

I can not wait to meet you. I know I have a while but I am getting more and more excited. I am sorry your daddy has yet to really come around. He will soon. I think he felt you the other night and I think he is finally starting to reliaze your real. I love you so much already. We have picked out a name for you. If your a little girl your gonna be Isabella Sophia Marie && if your a little baby boy your gonna be Ignacio Andrew Vincent IIII.

Your name is gonna mean so much no matter what it is. Marie was your daddys mommys middle name. She passed away when your daddy was younger. I never got to meet her but from the stories I have heard she was such a wonderful lady and very beautiful.

Your gonna have such a wonder family which is going to love you to pieces (once I tell them about you, I am super scared. Just because last year I was pregnant with your Angel Brother or Sister and they were not to happy about it.) Your daddy and I are not married yet we will be soon though and I dont ever want you to think that your the reason your daddy and I got married. We were planning on getting married before you were in my tummy. Your daddy is such a wonderful man. I am so glad God brought him into my life.

You have not treatin me so bad baby. Just making my tummy grow and making me crave werid food. But I love you no matter what. You are the best thing that has ever happend to me little baby.

I love you forever and always
Love,
Your Mommy
July 5th, 2011, 03:58 PM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
July 5th, 2011 14 weeks 1 day.

Little baby bean your making my emotions CRAZY. One minute i am happy the next I want to burst out in tears. I dont know what to do anymore. I love you though and always will. Your daddy is starting to come around more. If only we can get him to come around ALL the way you know what I mean baby bean. I pray for him and you every night. I have finally told a few people about you and they are all so exicted and cant wait to meet you. You are so loved already. I already know your going to be spoiled. Your making mamas tatas grow way to big and you cant stop that at any time. I can not affored new bras at the moment. I wish it was January already so I could hold you in my arms and look at your cute adorable beautiful face. You have already made my life complete.

I love you forever && always my little baby bean

Last edited by melissa_rae; July 5th, 2011 at 04:00 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search