Looking for Local (and Long distance) DDB!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Regular
Hello my name is Leah, I am due Jan 9th with my 4th pregnancy, 3rd child. I have one living, my first born passed of SIDS, my second born is Amber she's 3 1/2, my 3rd was an Eptopic pregnancy and now I'm 12 weeks! I'm super excited, nervous, and all the normal emotions.

I go in for my 5th ultrasound tomorrow, tomorrow is the NT scan and I meet with the genetic conselor also. I see my regular OB as well as the Perinatalogist due to my medication list.

I look forward to making some friends and DDB!

June 29th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Veteran
Welcome! Good luck at your u/s tomorrow- I have my NT on Friday and I am super excited!!

June 29th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Regular
Thank you so much! Good luck at your NT scan also! Enjoy it! It's so awesome to see these growing babies!
June 29th, 2011, 11:53 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
im also due on january 9th, third baby and fourth pregnancy for me as well! welcome to the DDC!
June 30th, 2011, 04:54 AM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
Welcome to the DDC and congrats. We havent gotten into choosing DDB just yet as we are still working out our theme but it will be coming soon enough.
June 30th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by acupofjoe View Post
im also due on january 9th, third baby and fourth pregnancy for me as well! welcome to the DDC!
Congrats hon! What an exciting time for all of us! How old are your other kiddos? My Amber's birthday is Dec 13th, so I'm blessed with two Christmas/Channuka babies! It's going to be fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmomma View Post
Welcome to the DDC and congrats. We havent gotten into choosing DDB just yet as we are still working out our theme but it will be coming soon enough.
Cool, thanks so much for the welcome! I'm still trying to get used to the site. Much different then I'm used to. Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmomma View Post
Cool, thanks so much for the welcome! I'm still trying to get used to the site. Much different then I'm used to. Any pointers are greatly appreciated.
June 30th, 2011, 10:02 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Welcome and Congratulations!

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
June 30th, 2011, 11:00 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome! I'm Casey, one of the co-hosts here so let me know if you need help with anything. I look forward to getting to know you! Good luck at your appointment.

June 30th, 2011, 11:08 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Raleigh just turned four on june 25th and tristan is 19 months.
June 30th, 2011, 12:52 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the club! We're all very supportive so feel free to post any good or bad news you have. Its a great club. You can always get great posts from us all and we all have great personalities, even when we're not getting along we still post kind things on eachothers posts! Its a great place to be! I hope you feel welcome here. KUP on your u/s. =)

June 30th, 2011, 08:04 PM
hotpinktulips's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the group! on your pregnancy!

I'm Tiffany. Step mom to Amanda (15) and stay at home mom to Emme (4 1/2). This is my 3rd pregnancy. Sadly my second one ended due to a Cervical Ectopic in November 2010.

~Special thanks to *Kiliki* for my adorable siggy~

Last edited by hotpinktulips; June 30th, 2011 at 08:07 PM.
June 30th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by swade66 View Post
Welcome and Congratulations!
Thank you so much! Congrats to you also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina'sMommy View Post
Congrats and welcome! I'm Casey, one of the co-hosts here so let me know if you need help with anything. I look forward to getting to know you! Good luck at your appointment.
Thank you so much. I actually do have a question. What format does the tickers have to be in in order to get them to show up in the siggys? I tried a couple ways but couldn't seem to get it to post right. Thank you so much for your help!
June 30th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by acupofjoe View Post
Raleigh just turned four on june 25th and tristan is 19 months.
Cute names and perfect age gap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyo727 View Post
Welcome to the club! We're all very supportive so feel free to post any good or bad news you have. Its a great club. You can always get great posts from us all and we all have great personalities, even when we're not getting along we still post kind things on eachothers posts! Its a great place to be! I hope you feel welcome here. KUP on your u/s. =)
Thank you so much. It does seem very supportive and a great group. I was on baby-gaga my whole last pregnancy and the site really went downhill. I am liking this place very much so far!
June 30th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpinktulips View Post
Welcome to the group! on your pregnancy!

I'm Tiffany. Step mom to Amanda (15) and stay at home mom to Emme (4 1/2). This is my 3rd pregnancy. Sadly my second one ended due to a Cervical Ectopic in November 2010.
Hey Tiffany! Sorry about your loss in November. My eptopic was in Jan of this year. It was in my Left tube and it was due to an IUD pregnancy. They missed it 2 days before on ultrasound and I was 7 weeks along. It ruptured and needless to say almost dyed. It was insaine!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search