I've been MIA

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Veteran
After a pretty great weekend (HG wise) it all came crashing back Monday afternoon at work. I was home Tues and today- just still so so sick! I am going to have to force myself to go to work tomorrow- NOT looking forward to that at all

I've really hit a low point emotionally. I spent the better part of this evening in bed, crying. I feel so isolated and alone. I was over at my parents this afternoon for a surprise party for my dad, but I left about an hour into the party- I just couldn't handle it. Came home and got sick. I've not lost any more weight, which is good- but I am just feeling so horrible- both physically and emotionally.

I've not been sleeping well either. I have a hard time falling asleep, then I am up every 2 hrs to pee, and it takes a good long time for me to fall back asleep. UGH! I thought things were FINALLY getting better- but I'm back in the deep dark tunnel of HG and I'm no longer seeing the light. Like I said, I just feel so alone, so isolated, and it's really starting to get to me. :'(

June 29th, 2011, 09:11 PM
**rockinmomma**
Sorry you've felt so isolated... Just remember the little bean you're doing this for! Plus all the ladies here will make sure you don't feel so disconnected!!! It will get better soon!!! Sending you happy thoughts and prayers!!!
June 30th, 2011, 03:43 AM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are going through this. I have noticed with mine sometimes it eases up and I think it is for good and then out of nowhere it hits again.
I also have been so depressed this pregnancy and I think that its from the HG. It really does make you feel isolated and pretty much useless.
I hope this passes for you soon and that you can start to enjoy your pregnancy.

June 30th, 2011, 04:44 AM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
I've felt the same way, believe me. But know you have plenty of friends here and we're all here for you. So know you really aren't alone hun. I hope things will get better for you. (What I do when I feel like that is I eat some sugary candy, and believe me, the sugar HELPS) Just a thought.

June 30th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Veteran
I'm so sorry you're miserable again. HG is just brutal and such a hard thing to live with. I totally understand feeling isolated and alone - it's hard to even want to deal with people when you are feeling so lousy.

When I'm feeling my worst, I just try to remind myself that this will not last forever, and that when I'm holding my baby in my arms, every single second of this misery will be totally and completely worth it. It doesn't make me feel any better, but it does help me to know that this disease is the only one with such an amazing payoff.

I really hope you get some more good days soon! Even one good day can make such a difference in your outlook.

Thank you so much .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

June 30th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've had to work from home because of the m/s and I totally understand feeling so isolated. I'm actually missing my commute and co-workers right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search