my hubby..

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2011, 11:45 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
is a d*amn idiot!! he put dawn dishsoap in the dishwasher!! I know he was just trying to help but seriously what the heck...i could have done the dishes myself in five minutes instead I got to scoop bubbles and mop for almost an hour and a half. he has been banned from the kitchen!!! whats the dumbest thing your dh/so has done?
June 30th, 2011, 03:33 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is sooooooo funny!!
June 30th, 2011, 04:50 AM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
I can't really think of anything my dh has done. He's pretty kitchen smart, except when it comes to making pasta or rice. He just has no patience for it. BUT, my father in law put wax candles in the dishwasher once thinking they were dishwasher safe, . My mother in law was NOT happy!

June 30th, 2011, 04:52 AM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
OMG lol to both!My husband is pretty good for leaving well enough alone if he doesnt know what he is doing although I thought it was pretty rediculous when he couldnt figure out where to put the laundry soap to run a load.
June 30th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Regular
My hubby decided my cooking trays needed a good cleaning so he placed them in the oven and put on the cleaning cycle on and cracked some of my good pans, not impressed.
June 30th, 2011, 07:50 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL! I could totally see me doing that and my DH getting mad at me for that. Hope he at least helped with the clean up! I can't even imagine the mess! So sorry hun!

June 30th, 2011, 09:21 AM
The Natalie's Avatar !!!!!!!!!
Mine has broke glassware after trying to rinse it directly from the oven... sigh

June 30th, 2011, 09:24 AM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
HAHAHAH!!! I always wondered what would happen if you put in the wrong soap! Is your dishwasher ok??? I would have been sooo mad!

Also like the DH who put the pans in the oven on the clean setting. LOL - What are they thinking?!?!

June 30th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just yesterday my dh put a paper placemat that my son had made at pre-school in the dishwasher. It was such a mess but i couldn't stop laughing... Then Max, my ds says: "Daddy it just looks like a placemat, but it is really just a piece of paper."

June 30th, 2011, 10:55 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh the list of stupid things Df has done goes on for miles.. Lets just say I've gone thru 2 cars already thanks to his "manly skills" He's banned from "fixing" the car.

June 30th, 2011, 11:07 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnasMommy1210 View Post
HAHAHAH!!! I always wondered what would happen if you put in the wrong soap! Is your dishwasher ok??? I would have been sooo mad!

Also like the DH who put the pans in the oven on the clean setting. LOL - What are they thinking?!?!

yes thank god the dishwasher is fine, there was a huge thing of bubbles on the bottom and i put a ton of vinegar in it and ran it. i had no idea how to fix it and thats what the lovely google came up with
June 30th, 2011, 03:32 PM
MamaSugarplump's Avatar Jordan
ROFL!!! All those made me laugh! My DH does ignorant, stupid stuff sometimes, but nothing that's hurt anything (THANKFULLY!!!)
June 30th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Chellie's Avatar Veteran
DF doesn't do stupid things like Dawn in the dishwasher....

...but the other day I commented that I was starting to look pregnant through my clothes, and he said "I dunno, you just look kinda chubby, really." And then he got this stricken look on his face when he realized what he'd said.
Does that count?

June 30th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL! All of these are too funny! I can't remember all the stupid things my dh has done, but when we first got married we lived in military housing and the driveway to our house was only one car width wide so whoever got home later had to park behind the other person. Dh often got home before me, but had to leave before me and one morning he forgot to look back and backed right into my car. Luckily it was only a minor bumper dent . . . however, the very next morning he did the exact same thing, only worse. He completely crunched my hood and cracked my windshield! That is probably the maddest I've ever been over his stupidity.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search