OT- did you hear about Chris Hansen??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Veteran
So, I'm listening to the radio this morning, and they were doing a story about how Chris Hansen (the Datline "to catch a predator" guy) got caught cheating. When they said the name of the woman he was caught cheating with, my jaw dropped!! OMG!! I know her! She was really good friends with some of my friends from high school. She went to (and graduated from) the local Christian school that a ton of my friends went to, she was best friends with a girl I went to church with, she dated our Pastors son for a hot minute and it was just like OMG! I KNOW HER!!! So weird!

'To Catch a' cheater - NYPOST.com

June 30th, 2011, 04:50 AM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
wow that is freaky! It makes me sad that all these celebs get caught cheating like really does anybody take their marriage vows seriously anymore?
June 30th, 2011, 05:16 AM
Veteran
Ceilidh, yes, I knew she was in TV. She was not the brightest in Highscool. Definitely played up the dumb blonde role! After high school, she went to college and interned at ESPN. Everyone back home was like, What? Kristyn is interning where? How'd she land that gig? I know she went on to do some reporting for local news (I want to say out in Cali) and then was in TN for a few years. She moved back to the West Palm Beach market (that's not my local market) a few years ago. I also know she was married for awhile, in fact she and her now ex won this big extravagent wedding but it was weird. One day she was married, the next she wasn't, so I have no clue what happened there. It was just really weird to hear her being talked about on the radio this morning.

June 30th, 2011, 07:01 AM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ha, I thought you were going to say he got caught cruising young girls or boys. At least cheating is better than that. How crazy that you know the lady!!

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
June 30th, 2011, 07:07 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Anna- View Post
Ha, I thought you were going to say he got caught cruising young girls or boys. At least cheating is better than that. How crazy that you know the lady!!
That was my first thought when I heard this last night!

Still though...these people seem to think they are untouchable. It makes me sick.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
June 30th, 2011, 09:53 AM
hotpinktulips's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just proves men are stupid!

~Special thanks to *Kiliki* for my adorable siggy~

June 30th, 2011, 09:58 AM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you seen side by side pics? She looks like a younger version of his wife!!!!

June 30th, 2011, 03:46 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow! Well, now you know someone famous That guy is a pig to cheat on his wife.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search