FINALLY told my cousin I'm pregnant...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Veteran
I don't know who did or didn't read my post about being scared to tell her, but a lot of you offered really good advice

When my sister got pregnant, our cousin basically didn't talk to her for the entire duration of her pregnancy... At all. And we had heard that she said some kind of mean things about the pregnancy... Her & I are super close, so I was scared to tell her I also, was expecting.

So we talked last night & it took me like an hour on the phone to tell her lol, but I'm so glad I did. She was super supportive & she told me I was going to be a great mom She also told me that her & her husband were going to start trying to concieve, so that our kids will most likely be growing up together! Yay!

She said a lot of nice things, she told me she was happy I wasn't with Craig if things weren't working out & to not go back to him just because we are having a baby together. Said I was "maturing so well" and that she'd rather have me be "happy & alone for now, rather than miserable with him". She was just really, really nice about it all & it made me SO happy.

So, now I can go on facebook about the entire pregnancy & tell everyone else who doesn't know hahah, yay!

June 30th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Such a weight off your shoulders, I'm sure! Now you can enjoy the pregnancy a little bit more!

June 30th, 2011, 09:21 AM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
I was thinking about you and wondering what you were planning on doing. I am so happy for you. It's wonderful to have that support person.

June 30th, 2011, 09:28 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm glad she was accepting. I hope she stays supportive.

June 30th, 2011, 11:13 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
glad it all went well!
June 30th, 2011, 11:17 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww! That's wonderful! I'm so glad she was cool with everything and so supportive. Glad you are able to share the news free from any stress!

June 30th, 2011, 11:21 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I'm glad she is happy for you and I hope she gets her BFP quickly.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
June 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM
cynb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad she was so supportive and positive for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search