What's for dinner? Thursday 6/30

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2011, 02:01 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been inspired to cook lately, but I have been anyway most nights. Today is one of those uninspired days. Not sure how hungry I'll be but I'm making two kinds of ravioli (Bertolli Quattro Formaggio and Spicy Beef and Sausage) with Newman's Own Sockarooni pasta sauce (if you haven't tried this, you HAVE TO). I'm also making grilled asparagus and including a side of cold baby carrots with dill dip.

It's so dang hot here. I'm miserable in the heat, so I've been spending almost every minute inside at home. Even driving to the store was unbearably hot because it takes so long for the a/c to make a difference in the car. The distance between home and the grocery store isn't enough to cool it off!!! I'd eat just baby carrots if I could, but I know I need to eat more.

June 30th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm taking my little guy out to dinner tonight, though i have no idea where. He will want Chilis and I don't think I can deal with that tonight, but anything to avoid cooking works for me!

June 30th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Mistyx6's Avatar Mommy of 6
Send a message via MSN to Mistyx6
Meatloaf and fried potatoes with corn.

June 30th, 2011, 02:31 PM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
Tacos. We are going to try to this new taco seasoing. I am actually kind of excited lol. I didn't get my pankcakes last night so that might be whats for dessert is i can stay up that long.
June 30th, 2011, 02:45 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
?????? I have no idea I have a craving for Wendy's and can't think of anything else right now. Of course the nearest Wendy's is over an hour away and my hubby wont be home with the van until late.
June 30th, 2011, 03:01 PM
The Natalie's Avatar !!!!!!!!!
I don't know either. Maybe Arbys or I might do a Chinese skillet meal and bake some egg rolls.

June 30th, 2011, 03:06 PM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
I'm not sure, we're moving into our new place as soon as I get off work, and we've barely even started packing. Eek! So I don't think we'll have time for anything complicated. Maybe frozen pierogies baked with onions and topped with sour cream. Or maybe just ramen again. Ugh.

June 30th, 2011, 03:43 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Garlic chicken pasta and veggies with garlic bread. Yum!

June 30th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Victoria
Wendy's, again! So addicted to their spicy chicken sandwich.

So sick of fast food, though. I cannot wait until I'm feeling better and can start cooking again. I see all these yummy things people are cooking and I want to eat it all so bad!!
June 30th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmomma View Post
?????? I have no idea I have a craving for Wendy's and can't think of anything else right now. Of course the nearest Wendy's is over an hour away and my hubby wont be home with the van until late.
This is the bad food I've been craving like crazy and I've only let myself have it twice since I've been preggo... Now of course I want nothing more than a spicy chicken sandwich and some fries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowery View Post
Wendy's, again! So addicted to their spicy chicken sandwich.
Lol... me too! So yummy!

June 30th, 2011, 04:29 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
i want tacos and now a dang pickle thanks to you pickle ladies!! i made pancakes though..soo yummy!
June 30th, 2011, 05:36 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
I am thankful for living in the boonies because giving in to my cravings is super inconvenient and doesnt happen too often. So my hubby got home at 7 and I still hadnt figured out what to eat so I ran out and grabbed a subway salad. mmmm totally hit the spot!
June 30th, 2011, 06:09 PM
swippy's Avatar Veteran
My amazing hubs made me General Tso's Chicken and rice. Gosh I love that man.

June 30th, 2011, 07:25 PM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had pierogies, turkey hot dog with relish and mustard and some mixed veggies. I haven't had pierogies in YEARS, it was so good... now only if I had brown butter to go with 'em

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search