im so jealous

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2011, 08:53 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dec has their blinkies and they're adorable. Someone nicely requested polar bears after the fact and the ones made are soooo cute! I noticed a lot of ppl over there have different blinkies than the ones on the board tho. OOOH AND ...........They're starting to find out the genders!! Yay I'm getting sooo excited! We're sooo close. We should be having a theme here in a week or so and blinkies to follow and GENDERS soon!!
Are we going to do all the other things the ddc's are doing like MOTW and DD buddies and cyber showers? Looks like so much fun! We're getting there ladies, the fun stuffs coming and the icky phase is just about over!

June 30th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Veteran
how do you do cyber showers?
Sounds fun! Just never heard of it
June 30th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Idk for sure but from what I've noticed you sign up and give your address to the one in charge and then she pairs you up with someone and you have a limit to spend. You buy a gift and send it to them then when you get your gift you post a picture at a set date the same as everyone else to reveal your gift. It's kinda like secret santa. I think you have to have a certain amount of posts tho. like 600 or something.

June 30th, 2011, 10:35 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Hey, just a word to the wise... if you guys do a cyber shower, you should require that everyone get a certificate of mailing (shows the date and place the package was mailed from, proving it was sent) AND delivery confirmation (proves it was delivered) when mailing their packages. I know of at least one other DDC that required those participating to put a picture of the certificate of mailing in their hideout, or to PM their co-hosts, just to avoid any potential problems.

July 1st, 2011, 06:26 AM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
I agree. I've seen way to many people get burned by people who didn't send a gift to exchange. It's really fun though! And as far as blinkies go, you can always go ahead and have a special one made just for you

<3

<3
July 1st, 2011, 06:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
All sounds like so much fun! I'm really excited about the DD Buddies!

July 1st, 2011, 07:07 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
It's all happening so fast and yet taking FOREVER at the same time.

I agree with the tracking number and delivery confirmation.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
July 1st, 2011, 07:11 AM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Fun Fun!

I feel like things are going so fast! It seems like I JUST found out and here I am nearly in the 2nd trimester!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 1st, 2011, 08:13 AM
swippy's Avatar Veteran
Yay! How exciting!! I cant wait till we have ours!

July 1st, 2011, 08:18 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm excited for DDB's too!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
July 1st, 2011, 09:28 AM
I so agree.. It's going so fast yet taking foreeevver!
The tracking number thing is a great idea, I'll try to remember for when we start (if we do it).
I found a few blinkies in the gallery but I'm going to wait to see what we all come up with.

July 1st, 2011, 07:00 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyo727 View Post
Dec has their blinkies and they're adorable. Someone nicely requested polar bears after the fact and the ones made are soooo cute! I noticed a lot of ppl over there have different blinkies than the ones on the board tho. OOOH AND ...........They're starting to find out the genders!! Yay I'm getting sooo excited! We're sooo close. We should be having a theme here in a week or so and blinkies to follow and GENDERS soon!!
Are we going to do all the other things the ddc's are doing like MOTW and DD buddies and cyber showers? Looks like so much fun! We're getting there ladies, the fun stuffs coming and the icky phase is just about over!
I was thinking once most everyone is in the 2nd tri we would start doing those things if that's okay with everyone. That way we get more time to get to know eachother before sharing our personal information

July 1st, 2011, 07:05 PM
ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis's Avatar missing our 1st miracle
Send a message via Yahoo to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis
Fun fun!

7/11/2011 - Our First Miracle Grew Wings at 11 weeks & 3 days.
(You will be in our hearts forever & ever baby love)

-With God, All things are possible.. Matthew 19:26 ♥
-Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you.. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 ♥

July 1st, 2011, 07:08 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
I too want to wait until most everyone is in their 2nd trimester. As sad as it is there is always a chance there will be more losses. It would be sad to be paired up with someone who has a loss. Hope that isn't a downer to anyone...it also has to do with comfort level about sharing phone numbers etc.

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 1st, 2011, 09:04 PM
oh yeah absolutely! I knew those things didn't come till later on, I just wasn't sure if every DDC does them or if it's just random. Something to look forward too! =) The Cyber shower isn't until the 3rd trimester right? Like a normal shower. Gotta do all the fun stuff a little at a time and spread out, makes it more fun! Thanks for the replies ladies! This is my first time in a DDC and I honestly love it, it's so much more that I expected!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search