What are you doing?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2011, 09:52 AM
Mistyx6's Avatar Mommy of 6
Send a message via MSN to Mistyx6
For this holiday weekend?

We are going to the beach today then tonight going to watch some fireworks. Sunday we are going to Jersey to visit some friends and hop over to PA to get some fireworks. Should be a fun weekend.

July 1st, 2011, 09:58 AM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
Tonight DF and I are going to a baseball game with my Grandparents and Brother. Tomorrow we have to clean house Sunday church and a little bit of baby shopping! Monday probably gonna just be a lazy day and catch up on sleep. I dont get many days off at work and I am super tired from getting up at 6:15 every morning. Plus the insomnia is starting to kick in. I didnt fall asleep last night til 3:00AM!

"It's hard to wait around for something
that might not never be,
but it's harder to let go when it is EVERYTHING
you ever wanted."
July 1st, 2011, 10:19 AM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Going to a BBQ in Philly and enjoying Penns Landing fireworks from a rooftop deck. This has been the tradition for years, I can't wait to spend time with our friends. That's about it, I am working on Monday but hopefully can stop by to see another friend that lives in the city (I wish we didn't live in the burbs sometimes but any opportunity to spend time in the city we always take)
July 1st, 2011, 10:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We're going to a wedding on Sunday... great fun for me as it's at a local hot springs so everyone else will be drinking and getting in the hot water! Then bbq and fireworks on Monday at a friend's... I happen to work with and be friends with my midwife's partner. I'm gonna have to really curb myself to not talk baby at her the whole time!

July 1st, 2011, 10:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have a couple of BBQs to go to, but otherwise not doing much. I feel like the weekends have been so busy recently, that it's nice to have some down time. I am going to sort through all my maternity clothes to see what will work and what i still need to get. Excited for that!

July 1st, 2011, 10:43 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Df gets to come home for the weekend. So tonight were going to go out to eat. Idk about tomorrow and then Sun we're going to Lake erie to sit on the beach and watch the sunset and then the fireworks over the beach! =)

July 1st, 2011, 12:04 PM
Regular
They have a celebration at the ballpark up the road was thinking of going there. They have fireworks, rides, water rides, the whole deal! I want to buy some fireworks but it's not in the budget, lol.
July 1st, 2011, 12:12 PM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
We're heading to Gatlinburgh, TN tonight and won't be back till Monday. My mom and step dad moved down there a little over a month ago, and my ds has been down there since last Friday getting spoiled. I'm looking forward to eating at The Applewood Grill and just walking around Gatlinburgh And of course, there will be fireworks

<3

<3
July 1st, 2011, 12:16 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
we are going up to the family beach house where the kids will be in a parade.
July 1st, 2011, 02:25 PM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing! How depressing..we just moved here a few months ago and don't know anyone really. Also they banned fireworks this year because of no rain.

July 1st, 2011, 02:39 PM
boots&bowtie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to boots&bowtie
We will be having my immediate family at our house all weekend as we do every 4th of July lots of cooking, bonfires, horseback riding, shooting, fireworks, and just in general hanging out and having a great time. BUT most exciting of all is I will be telling the family our big news this weekend!

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggie!

July 1st, 2011, 04:21 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary! We are going to breakfast with a friend and then going over to work on our old house to get it ready to sell. We'll go to dinner tomorrow night. Sunday, I need to go to the mall and finish shopping since we're going to a destination wedding next week, then on the 4th, we're chillaxing in the pool and people might come over. It's too dry for fireworks, so almost all of them are canceled.

July 1st, 2011, 05:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My BIL is coming into town tonight (not excited). He'll be here all weekend (on my boyfriend's 3 day weekend )....

We will probably just hang around the house and go swimming. We might go watch some fireworks Monday night, but that's about it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search