random facts

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2011, 12:22 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
share some random facts about yourself?

----------------------

i have two brothers, one i do not see at all the other i see once every couple months and only when its convenient for him or he wants a ride somewhere/money. i wish i had a sister!

i dont have a best friends. i wish i did since im not really close to anyone in my family.

when morgan and i first got together he said he wanted 5 kids..changed his mind and this is now our last.

spicy foods are my favorite.
July 1st, 2011, 12:36 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hmmm. I also have a brother that only contacts me when he want's something. He's the youngest. I have two older brothers that I never see. One lives a town away and could care less about anyone but his crazy girlfriend and the other lives in Sacramento which is on the other side of the country! No sisters either.

I wanted all guys in my bridal party because they all are my best friends but both familys protested so I had to find a few female friends to fill their place. I kept my longest guy friend tho as my MOH.

July 1st, 2011, 01:48 PM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
DF and I met through his dad. I was working for him as a nanny. The rest is history.

It was just my mom and me for 8 years. It killed me when she got married.

Ever since I was little all I wanted to do was be a mommy.

I have worked at the same job on and off since I was 16. I am like there little girl. I get treated like a princess here. Espcally know that I'm pregnant.

My grandpa raised me and I wouldnt have had it any other way.

He is the one Im most scared about telling =/

I am very afraid and scared of being a bad mother.
July 1st, 2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jess_ken View Post
The fact thta you worry about being a bad mom is what will make you an awesome mom! You already care so much about that baby, and thats whats important

i ditto this! its crazy how once the little one comes you motherly instinct kicks into over drive.
July 1st, 2011, 04:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have one sister who is 15 months younger than me. I have a half-brother who is 16 years older than me. I haven't seen him in about 6-7 years and the last time I talked to him was when DD was born (and that was forced by my dad).

We don't interact with anyone in our extended family (on either side) except for my great aunt (who I love!). The rest... There are no words for them . My dad does see one of his sisters on occasion, but I haven't talked to her in over a decade.

I was born in Oklahoma, but if you ask me where I am from, I say Texas. We now live in Arizona and I wish we could move back to Texas.

I don't have any friends IRL and the only person I hang out with besides my boyfriend is my sister, who moved here a year and half ago. She has been talking about moving somewhere else and it will kill me if she does.

July 1st, 2011, 04:27 PM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 5 brothers and sisters. I'm 2nd born out of the six of us. Ranging from age 29-11

I was in the Navy

I'm a cranky short fused person. I don't care for animals much my dogs drive me crazy and Jason never thought I would be the motherly type. But it's the only thing I have patience for.

I don't really have any friends either. My cousin might be my best friend. But after becoming a mom I couldn't stand the way my best friend lived her life and raised her son. Becoming a mom changed my life and I quit living it like before. Selfish! She still was and it drove me nuts.

July 1st, 2011, 07:53 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
I am from a big family with a single mom. There is 7 of us, I am the third oldest and my oldest sister had a daughter that was raised as our sister once my sister died. I have 5 sisters and one brother. He is the baby!

I had a relatively trauma filled childhood but feel triumphant over my past! A lot better than some of my sisters that allow the past to rule their life.

I am from IL, lived in Texas, and moved to MA as a 21 year old. I love it here but don't think this is where we will put down our roots.

I originally wanted 10 kids lol. Then I went down to 3-5 and now I am feeling set with the 3. I truly feel like my family will be complete with this as our last. However, if this is a boy I probably will have a hard time with mourning not having another daughter.

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 1st, 2011, 09:53 PM
i also dont have any in real life friends, ha i am a loser.

i am a sahm so the only people i really talk to other then the JM girls and my OB dr is morgan and the kids. my mom calls me once in awhile but its usually just to complain about something so i dont usually answer.

i am not computer/phone smart at all..it would take me at least a week if not more to find out how an iphone or "smart phone" works.

i am praying this baby is a girl, dd keeps asking for a sister and i really want another girl since this will be our last i hope we get what we want but in the end im happy with a healthy baby i just know dd will be really sad if its not a girl.
July 2nd, 2011, 08:07 AM
MissingRyder10's Avatar Missing my little boy
Send a message via MSN to MissingRyder10 Send a message via Yahoo to MissingRyder10
I had a son named Ryder(hence my s/n)he passed away from SIDS when he was 5 months.

I have 6 tattoos,several butterflies,Ryders name,a few wrist tattoos & a black cat tattoo.

I'm divorced

My middle name is after a song by KISS(Beth)

I was born in Nebraska but raised in Iowa

July 2nd, 2011, 11:54 AM
this morning the kids were playing in their bedroom and about fifteen minutes later i caught myself still watching veggie tales. OOPS!

i have a very weak stomach, i cant handle vomit or poop very well but i somehow do.

the worst sound in the world is squeaky car breaks...at least to me lol.

i also love flip flops, i used to wear them all year long, even in the winter and if it snowed.

i hate procrastinators but i seem to do it often

one of my fave fruits are strawberries but we cant buy them because DS is highly allergic to them.

i am a shopper, i spend spend spend. on more then one occasion i thought morgan would kill me or leave me over it. i cant help it and i really think i need help for it.
July 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was born in Hicksville, Ohio but have lived in Kentucky my whole life (very appropriate with my accent, lol)

All of my family but my parents and brother live in Ohio.

I was a vegetarian from the time I was in the 7th grade until my sophomore year in college and regret ever going back to meat.

I hate to clean but once I start I can't stop.

It took 3 rounds of clomid plus metformin to conceive DD, but I was lucky enough to get pg on my first PP cycle

July 2nd, 2011, 05:54 PM
Veteran
On the whole sibling thing.... I've got 5 brothers and a sister! and I'm not so secretly glad that I only have 1 sister!

I honestly thought DD was going to be an only child and having come from a big family, it broke my heart! As unexpected as this baby is, I am so thankful DD will have a sibling (even if they are 9yrs apart!)

I have webbed toes- exactly the same as my father.

I lived in Portugal as a nanny for 4 months my senior yr of high school.

Speaking of high school- I graduated from Homeschool!

I spent 6 weeks in China the summer after my sophomore yr of college.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search