What do you think?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2011, 10:39 PM
Regular
My sister and the tech both think boy. What do you guys think? This was 12w3d!

July 1st, 2011, 10:46 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hmmm.. not the clearest pics. Just remember the nub doesnt disappear in girls until I think week 13-16. Embryo Development external genital sex organs - angle of the dangle boy or girl ultrasound gender scan - Baby2see

July 1st, 2011, 10:47 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Looks boy to me! And I've worked in radiology.
DS3- Born 11/4/14
July 1st, 2011, 10:54 PM
Regular
Thanks both of you.

Ashyo727 yeah the tech didn't get great pics and my scanner is acting up had to use the webcam!

Ashley I'm really leaning towards boy also. But I know it could be wrong! Always fun to guess though! I've had a gut feeling it's a boy this whole time also. I was right with my other two.
July 1st, 2011, 11:00 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just had a thread about gut feelings as far as naming is concerned. I think sometimes ur body just knows! There's a few girls that are certain what they're having already!! I can't wait til the gender scans to see if they're all right! When you find out for sure make sure to make note of how you were told it was a boy at 12 weeks! Im so curious to see if the scans are right this early! =) I hope the can see the angle of the dangle at my 12 week scan.

July 1st, 2011, 11:06 PM
Regular
Funny the tech was even saying that she thinks most moms are right over the dads! It will be cool to see how many people are right with their gut feelings! I will for sure make a note of this and hopefully get an ultrasound sooner than 20 weeks! I have had a total of 5-6 so far!
July 1st, 2011, 11:48 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Could be boy but so hard telling at this point! If you look there also looks like there COULD be the labia forming on the sides....I kind of see the 3 line look that says girl. Either way ADORABLE u/s shots!! Love the profile shot!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 2nd, 2011, 12:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyo727 View Post
hmmm.. not the clearest pics. Just remember the nub doesnt disappear in girls until I think week 13-16. Embryo Development external genital sex organs - angle of the dangle boy or girl ultrasound gender scan - Baby2see
i always thought this as well...

July 2nd, 2011, 11:23 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleBoobyDutyJen View Post
Could be boy but so hard telling at this point! If you look there also looks like there COULD be the labia forming on the sides....I kind of see the 3 line look that says girl. Either way ADORABLE u/s shots!! Love the profile shot!
Aww it's so exciting! Either way I would be happy! A girl and we have all the clothes we need! Thanks so much!
July 2nd, 2011, 11:51 AM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It looks boy to me. Even based on the nub theory it looks like a boy. but like a lot of us are doing I just wouldn't start buying blue until your next scan

July 2nd, 2011, 11:58 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megp View Post
It looks boy to me. Even based on the nub theory it looks like a boy. but like a lot of us are doing I just wouldn't start buying blue until your next scan
Yeah I'm deff not! I bought one outfit for fun, knowing I can give it to my best friend who is having a boy!
July 2nd, 2011, 12:23 PM
Regular
Haha thanks!
July 2nd, 2011, 02:57 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kind of hard to tell. Since we never found out what Marina was I'm not too sure what I'm even looking for when it comes to that stuff, lol! I just know three lines is typically a girl.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search