Holiday weekend plans!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2011, 07:24 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you doing to celebrate this holiday weekend? I know our Canadian mommies just celebrated Canada Day so how are you celebrating this weekend as well?

Me and DH both have 3 days off in a row together which is rare and amazing. On Sunday we are going to a cookout with his family. Not sure if we will get to see any fireworks. I think Marina would love them now, if the noise doesn't scare her!

July 2nd, 2011, 07:59 AM
Our Independence Day os Monday so 3 day weekend!

July 2nd, 2011, 07:59 AM
MissingRyder10's Avatar Missing my little boy
Send a message via MSN to MissingRyder10 Send a message via Yahoo to MissingRyder10
Not sure yet,i've been staying at a friends house the past few days cause me and my boyfriend(father of baby)haven't been getting along at all and i needed a break from him.

July 2nd, 2011, 10:16 AM
Regular
My husband works so I may either do nothing at all and just sit around the house or I may go to the ballpark down the road and join the fun there. With fireworks, rides, water rides, food and whatnot.
July 2nd, 2011, 07:56 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow we're going back up to the beach house. We noticed some posters during our failed vacation that they're doing fireworks off a barge. Fireworks on the beach reflecting over the water sounds soo romantic! Couldn't pass that up!

July 3rd, 2011, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyo727 View Post
Tomorrow we're going back up to the beach house. We noticed some posters during our failed vacation that they're doing fireworks off a barge. Fireworks on the beach reflecting over the water sounds soo romantic! Couldn't pass that up!

That sounds wonderful! I'm so jealous!

July 3rd, 2011, 10:09 AM
ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis's Avatar missing our 1st miracle
Send a message via Yahoo to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis
We are celebrating tonight with a BIG potluck BBQ with friends and family at our house!! And it's a housewarming / 4th of July BBQ since we just moved into our new house!

7/11/2011 - Our First Miracle Grew Wings at 11 weeks & 3 days.
(You will be in our hearts forever & ever baby love)

-With God, All things are possible.. Matthew 19:26 ♥
-Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you.. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 ♥

July 3rd, 2011, 12:36 PM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
We are planning to visit some friends about 45 minutes away. There is a fair with fireworks tonight and we are going to really try to stay for the fireworks. The festivities start around 6:30 and fireworks not until after 9.. our DD(18 mos) typically is in bed by 7:30-8pm... so we shall see how it all goes! Fingers crossed she can hold out and that she can sleep ok tonight and tomorrow night with the crazy loud bangs that will most likely go until 12am!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search