No appetite?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2011, 04:22 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The past couple days I have had no appetite! I've been very hungry, but nothing appeals to me at all. Cravings are rare for me lately so I don't even have that to motivate me to eat. What kind of pregnant woman doesn't have any desire to eat?! Just the thought of eating something I don't want makes me nauseous. So frustrated! Anyone else having issues with food?

July 2nd, 2011, 04:31 PM
everafter's Avatar Super Mommy
Me too....it's soooo annoying....

Even my favorite Chili Classic Bacon Burger or sushi doesn't sound good....

Seems like just yesterday I was craving it and fruit and and and....

July 2nd, 2011, 04:32 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I get this way sometimes too. I make myself eat something though or else I get really nauseous.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
July 2nd, 2011, 04:33 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At first (meaning from about week 5-9) I didn't want to eat at all. I'd actually say I WANTED to NOT eat. LOL!

Then, last week, I started eating normal portions and such. Today I had a large breakfast and a reasonable lunch, a snack of cottage cheese and now we're going out to Cracker Barrel and I SO want to be hungry but I'm kind of not.

July 2nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
I've been eating at least every two hours or else I get really sick. But I am sooo sick of eating!! I know I have to eat or else I'll get sick, but I have to force myself to do it. I got some bland pretzels and tortilla chips to eat as snacks when I really don't want to eat anything.

July 2nd, 2011, 05:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nothing appeals to me these days at all, and I normally love food! If something does appeal to me at all, I grab it, but i've been subsisting on cheerios, veggie soup and poptarts for a week now.

July 2nd, 2011, 05:36 PM
Regular
I'm the opposite all I want to do is eat. But when it comes to eating I can't eat very much I get full very quick! And I have all these cravings but I have no clue what they are!
July 2nd, 2011, 05:53 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Oh I am definitely right there with you but in different ways. I am way less hungry than normal but know I should eat and kind of want to eat. Something will sound and smell good so I eat it and then I throw it up! It has been that way for over a week now. I am thinking about just ignoring my desire to eat because I am tired of throwing it all up. If this keeps up I will be asking for something for it at my next appointment. I had mild ms for the first 12 weeks so this is killing me...

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search